Microsoft Xbox One

I have a question.

My wife don't want the Xbox in the front room as it means that she can watch tv while I go upstairs and Xbox. Fine with me as I don't have to watch her crap.

Anyways....I don't have a sky box or free view box upstairs I just have an aerial (from the roof) into my tv which has free view built in.

Is there anyway I can watch the tv via the Xbox? Is their a Ariel to HDMI converter?

Help needed. Cheers.

I don't get how its possible to install a 15+ gig game off a disk to the hdd in under a minute.

Does Xbox install it all and the PS4 only part of it?

Seems if you're online an Xbone game must be fully installed and any updates downloaded and installed before you can start it, for PS4 games they have a separate CPU and 256mb RAM dedicated purely to stuff like downloading updates and only a partial install is needed before you can start accessing the game (eg after 20% install on fifa14 you can play friendlies).

I have a question on dead rising 3 - Im stuck.

Im at the bit in chapter one where Rhonda is by the phone in the garage and it keeps saying "speak to Rhonda" - how do I do that? I cant figure it out.

thanks

Seems if you're online an Xbone game must be fully installed and any updates downloaded and installed before you can start it, for PS4 games they have a separate CPU and 256mb RAM dedicated purely to stuff like downloading updates and only a partial install is needed before you can start accessing the game (eg after 20% install on fifa14 you can play friendlies).

The partial install is the same on xbo though - e.g. Being able to play FIFA.

Some games abuse it though - Ryse installs a bit and says it "ready to play" only to then take you to a "now loading" screen which continues the install!!

The partial install is the same on xbo though - e.g. Being able to play FIFA.

Some games abuse it though - Ryse installs a bit and says it "ready to play" only to then take you to a "now loading" screen which continues the install!!

Yeh, Fifa u can start playing on 26%, Forza if i recall correclty its after 15% or so... same with NBA2k.

Yesterday i was playing a regular season game on MYGM mode of NBA2k, a friend called me for a FIFA match, so i saved and quit in the middle of the game, regular stuff.

But now when i try to load it goes to some weird screen of mygm talking to a player in an office but theres nothing u can do in this screen, not evan get out :( i think i lost my save(16 games into franchise) and from what i saw theres no backup file, frustrating :(

Xbox doesn't have cloud backups of save games? I thought it did, in which case you could try getting the saved game from there?

ShopTo taking the absolute piss now - processing orders placed in the last week for the XBO for delivery this week :(

Cant even get through to them to find out what the fuck they are playing at.

Seems EA will be handicaping the PS4 version of FIFA so Xbox one looks better, unlike NBA or the other multiplataform games wich look better on the PS4
YouTube - FIFA 14 PS4 vs. Xbox One Comparison

I thought the XB1 version would have more jaggies than the PS4 like in NBA, but its not the case and XB1 has better colors and contrast imo.
(also notice on the Anfield shot, XB1 has more snow particles, seems EAS is really focosing on the XB1 maybe doe to their partnership with MS)

About my savegame, couldnt find where to load the cloud file, i dont think it will help though, the file itself didnt get corrupt or something like that, its just bugged.

Last edited:
How do you delete a something from your xbox1? I.e a game you no longer have?

On 360 you went to memory but I can't see an option on new console

How do you delete a something from your xbox1? I.e a game you no longer have?

On 360 you went to memory but I can't see an option on new console

You can delete an app when you select it and press the 'start' button. But there's no system like on the 360.

Finally arrived from ShitPoo!

Only had a chance to set everything up and install Powerstar Golf. All looks good though - looking forward to getting stuck in tonight!

They didnt even send what I ordered. Most people prob would be pleased!!

I ordered the Forza pack as they obviously didnt have any day ones left. I have since bought FIFA after trading in my 360 version in readiness.

Got an email from ShopTo yesterday saying they'd 'upgraded' me to a Day One edition and it was coming with a 'free game'.

So I got a FIFA Day One edition today and a disk copy of Forza.

Meh, its ok - I'm gonna trade in my disk FIFA and get COD. Just annoying at its gonna cost me money to do that and also the Day Ones were £429 and I paid £479 (which I spose is the cost of the disk Forza, but still).

Fuck it - least I've got it!

Back
Top Bottom