Microsoft Xbox One

I sent you one at the same time I sent the others jay (just on the off chance) you should get a pm in xbox around the same time. Hopefully today, though with it being the weekend and Sunday I'm not too sure.

I got mine and downloaded the app, opened it (with the key icon) and was presented with "Console registration" and "This app is for the Xbox Preview program members only" and just the Exit option highlighted.

EDIT: Nevermind. I restarted the app and it worked. I'm in the Dashboard now.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, It says I can only invite 1 reprobate per month.

ill send one in a bit unless I get beaten to it

Did it about 2 hours ago, maybe a little more. So you should hear back tomorrow I'm guessing.

How long had it taken for you others I invited before you got a pm and then got a system update?

Did it about 2 hours ago, maybe a little more. So you should hear back tomorrow I'm guessing.

How long had it taken for you others I invited before you got a pm and then got a system update?

Got my invitation around 12 hours after you sent. And now it's been more than a 12 hour wait for the update. Still waiting of course :)

The Mrs is just watching Humans so I'll send one after it finishes :)

All done. I did it just before leaving for work at 2 so didn't have a chance to post here right away.

Last edited:
I had to wait a little while. Also I imagine there's a lot of people trying to get onto the preview now with the backwards compatibility etc so MS are probably getting snowed under with requests.

I'll send some more in a bit.

Your gamer tags are up to date in your profile on the left right? They're what I sent the invites to

Yeah. I sent more last night anyway.

They might be swamped and it might also be because they're adding the new UI soon which looks good so that might have slowed them accepting new. I don't know.
Can other send invites as well to help things along?

Can I actually send invites already? I do see it but I didn't think they'd take me seriously so soon :D

Where'd you see the new UI Rad?

Even though I'm enrolled now but I still cannot access the Xbox Early Access forum here.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Found the new UI.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNIyJhdIbk

Last edited:
We're supposed to see it but don't know why it's taken long.

I registered to preview the updates, but I don't have access to the private forum. How do I get access?

If you've registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a “Group Not Found” error when you try to access the private Xbox One Early Access forum, your registration probably hasn't been processed yet. Once it goes through, you should receive access to the private Xbox Early Access forum within two working days.

If you can't visit any of the forums, make sure that you're signing in at Xbox Forums using the Microsoft account that's associated with your gamertag. If you're signed in but still have trouble accessing any of the forums, please contact us on Twitter at @XboxSupport for help.

Source

Back
Top Bottom