Microsoft Xbox

https://www.engadget.com/ea-play-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-pc-november-10-december-135548415.html

EA Play will be included in Gamepass Ultimate starting Nov 10th (same as release day for X/S Series) for consoles. Early Dec for PC users.
And will have a conversion rate of 3:1 if you have an existing EA play subscription.
Mine is prepaid til September next year (10-11 months depending on how they count) and will generate 3-4 months of extra game pass.
Which is very generous when it comes to price of EA play Vs game pass

And will have a conversion rate of 3:1 if you have an existing EA play subscription.
Mine is prepaid til September next year (10-11 months depending on how they count) and will generate 3-4 months of extra game pass.
Which is very generous when it comes to price of EA play Vs game pass

Oh wow I did not know this... Very generous indeed.

Like I posted some post's ago.
Conversion rate for an existing EA play subscription will be 3:1 from November 10 and fw. (When it's included on Game pass ultimate)
Got that confirmed from ms on my Xbox last night.

Like I posted some post's ago.
Conversion rate for an existing EA play subscription will be 3:1 from November 10 and fw. (When it's included on Game pass ultimate)
Got that confirmed from ms on my Xbox last night.

These conversions are really something. My best friend did some magic and ended up getting 3 years of GPU for around $100. Thats a bunch of games for the price of 1 and half next gen title for 3 years.

https://www.cbr.com/xbox-series-x-uninstall-parts-of-games/

Xbox X/S will let you uninstall parts of a game (ex: campaign/ multiplayer) if the dev allows it..

These conversions are really something. My best friend did some magic and ended up getting 3 years of GPU for around $100. Thats a bunch of games for the price of 1 and half next gen title for 3 years.

https://www.cbr.com/xbox-series-x-uninstall-parts-of-games/

Xbox X/S will let you uninstall parts of a game (ex: campaign/ multiplayer) if the dev allows it..
Yeah I'm letting my GUT expire now at the end of the month,if I still can,I'm buying 2 years of gold,converting that plus EA play in to 16-20 months of game pass plus the the all access package

LeStream : "Xbox Series X is hot"

Full quote : "I don't know if we can talk about this but, we have the Series X here and the Series X is hot, it is hot. It makes 0 noise but on the other hand it gives off heat, it's violent. I mean it's violent... yeah, yeah it's violent. You can warm up thanks to the Series X, clearly. From a sound point of view it's good but from a heat point of view, it's something."

Other one adds : "It will send out air, a small air diffuser."

Interesting note : "yeah, we're not allowed to show new generation games, disappointing."

Neogaf link (French video)
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next...leaks-thread.1480978/page-3485#post-260504205

LeStream : "Xbox Series X is hot"

Full quote : "I don't know if we can talk about this but, we have the Series X here and the Series X is hot, it is hot. It makes 0 noise but on the other hand it gives off heat, it's violent. I mean it's violent... yeah, yeah it's violent. You can warm up thanks to the Series X, clearly. From a sound point of view it's good but from a heat point of view, it's something."

Other one adds : "It will send out air, a small air diffuser."

Interesting note : "yeah, we're not allowed to show new generation games, disappointing."

Neogaf link (French video)
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/next...leaks-thread.1480978/page-3485#post-260504205
Of course it gets hot. Sounds like a few insecure PlayStation fanboys have posted that feedback.

The Xbox One X and PS4 Pro get super hot too (I own both and love both).

“It’s violent” :LOL:

So dramatic!

Last edited:
OK, I need a quick recommendation: worth it to get a XB Series S if I already have Ultimate Pass and a PC?
I keep going back and forth about cancelling my pre-order... Its gonna be my first Xbox so I wont have any library of games from gold or anything like that.

OK, I need a quick recommendation: worth it to get a XB Series S if I already have Ultimate Pass and a PC?
I keep going back and forth about cancelling my pre-order... Its gonna be my first Xbox so I wont have any library of games from gold or anything like that.
Gotta be so much more games Vs on PC,so yes!

Gotta be so much more games Vs on PC,so yes!

Thats the kind of support I need. Now I'm leaning more on just keeping it. I actually got rid of my PS4 today (too bad bc I still had like 8 months of PS Plus). So if anything after having a PS for 23 years I might end up in the xbox camp (liking microsoft approach this gen more than sony). I was planning on getting an xbox controller for gaming on PC so might as well just get the whole console.

quick questions about xbox:
1- does the controller also connect via USB? rechargeable batteries are the best bet?
2 - I already have xbox gold in GP Ultimate, can I start claiming games even though i dont have the console? I tried but it said I dont have a console registered to download but will it stay in my profile to have them on my library?

Thats the kind of support I need. Now I'm leaning more on just keeping it. I actually got rid of my PS4 today (too bad bc I still had like 8 months of PS Plus). So if anything after having a PS for 23 years I might end up in the xbox camp (liking microsoft approach this gen more than sony). I was planning on getting an xbox controller for gaming on PC so might as well just get the whole console.

quick questions about xbox:
1- does the controller also connect via USB? rechargeable batteries are the best bet?
2 - I already have xbox gold in GP Ultimate, can I start claiming games even though i dont have the console? I tried but it said I dont have a console registered to download but will it stay in my profile to have them on my library?
Yeah you can connect via USB and have a recharge pack in your controller.

2 hmm,tougher question,bit I think it's just what they stated,no console no game.
The free games each month are downloadable for a month,if you don't download hem then,they're gone

Watching that video and those guys discussing the differences is just a reminder that whoever named the xbox consoles need to be arrested

I hope the series s has these improvements at 1080p.

Those graphics look shit.

None of the next gen games look mindblowing. I actually think Forza looks nicer. the difference for ps5 and xsx are going to be for playing in 4k and smoother framerates. at least for a few years...
I actually thought the video showing the Series S gameplay a few weeks back looked horrible...

So.. Xbox Series X.. "MOST powerful console ever" they key selling point, can run 120hz BUT only low/mid graphics and 1080p or 1440p in the best case?

So.. Xbox Series X.. "MOST powerful console ever" they key selling point, can run 120hz BUT only low/mid graphics and 1080p or 1440p in the best case?

And the most powerful PC's can only run 120FPS @ 1440 and 1080.
The Xbox Series X, is some serious hardware for just £450 - Just as powerful as a 2080 Super at half the cost.

Yes there key selling point is they are offering 60FPS @ 4K and 120FPS @ 1080/1440.
But ask any PC Gamer and higher FPS is better than resolution.

I knew that was bullshit.
Me Too! when he started on about "i think its a bit tongue in cheek, that the series x will be able to heat a flat".
Well i have seen the future and the next generation of thermo nuclear console's are on the horizon.
tying in with the popular conspiracy theory that Bill Gate's is going to depopulate the planet.
:SHHH: you saw it here first.......
xbox burner.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom