Middlesbrough FC - Throw Down The Anchor!

Hehe a big fuck you to shrek and his merry band of fustrated gimps the title is a 2 horse race between ghelski and the arse sen nal i reckon we might even finish above you mancs lol hahahahahaha hehehehehehehe fucking laughing me tits off ya shite. how much money spent hahahahaha a joke get up there

gaza1725 said:
Hehe a big fuck you to shrek and his merry band of fustrated gimps the title is a 2 horse race between ghelski and the arse sen nal i reckon we might even finish above you mancs lol hahahahahaha hehehehehehehe fucking laughing me tits off ya shite. how much money spent hahahahaha a joke get up there
You jealous `cause your team has only ever won 1 trophy? Or are you a scouser, which is even more embarrassing at the moment. Tut tut.

all this just after joost was complimenting us mancs (or just ninja i guess) for being good sports? come off it gaza1725

i have rarely gotten a chance to see the boro play, but i will definitely make an effort to witness the events at the riverside when the time comes.

-fb

i think uniting is quite enough, not sure if our sentiments need to stretch that far, joost mate
:mrgreen:

-fb

Another quality display from the Boro lads, Brockie would have been so proud if only he was here to share the joy that is uniting us all together. We need to unite to life Boro to Premiership glory!

Anybody on here going away to villarreal?

I have plane tickets and a very high liklihood of obtaining a few tickets.

The problem now is navigating my way from Valencia to Villarreal.

If anybody else is going let me know...........

JeJe said:
The duke has some hip-problems, not sure about Mr. Jimmy..
I`m exited about the draw too joost, Newcastle would be brilliant :)
Cheers for the info jeje, didnt think i was ever going to find out why ;)

Villarreal, Lazio and Egaleo.. Not impossible, but still tricky. My worries are all about the mighty Diego Forlan at Villarreal! ;)

Brilliant result for us saturday, a 4-0 win away against blackburn is always impressing, despite Tugays red card. Even Boateng managed send off a cracker. And with JFH in top shape, we`re ready for europe! As for "Boro", he`s probably dead, lets hope he didn`t get stuck in the riots away against Banik Ostrava.

Nope he was at the Blackburn game last week, I saw him celebrating Hasselbaink's second goal whilst walking down the stairs. It's on the replay from the camera directly facing Blackburn's goal.

Is there any Boro fans here that could bring a "PETER BROCK PLEASE COME BACK TO EVO-WEB - LOVE DERMOT" giant flag to the Riverside the next home game????

ClassicD said:
Nope he was at the Blackburn game last week, I saw him celebrating Hasselbaink's second goal whilst walking down the stairs. It's on the replay from the camera directly facing Blackburn's goal.
Hehe.. Good to know mate, thanks.. Do anyone know him personally at evo-web?

Re : -

Well, todays victory was rather pleasing as the match wasn't the most spectacular. Next match in the cup, Lazio!
I'll be there, of course : -:mrgreen:.

Re: Re : -

Venom__ said:
Well, todays victory was rather pleasing as the match wasn't the most spectacular. Next match in the cup, Lazio!
I'll be there, of course : -:mrgreen:.
Nice one, please report! Thx. The young guns keeps on delivering in europe, morrison against ostrava and now downing. The real test remains though..

No, the Middlesbrough/Lazio match is going to be played at our stadium. Our second ever match in europe and it's against the highest rated team in the competition, can't wait : -:mrgreen:.

Oufh! 1-1.. Downing seems to be in excellent shape. Reports say we should`ve got 3 points, butr that doesn`t help us much..

We really should have come away with the maximum points from that match, it just wouldn't fall for us.
Boy wonder, Stuey!

Wednesday, we begin the defense of our cup against 19th placed championship side Coventry/.

Just when he got in shape.. He was fantastic in the man yoo-game, never seen him work that way. We do got alternatives, but still it`s a real blow..

Comfortable victory against Coventry with 3-0 being the end result.
D. Graham took his strike well and it was nice to see M. Wilson getting a run out at last. Coventry's keeper gifted us the first two goals which were calamity moments : - :mrgreen:.

Liverpool Rnd 4 - Anfield : - :applause:.

Looking good at the moment.. The valley is a tough venue, if we can pull of a win here we`re back on track after the P`mouth game..

I am enjoying the Boro V Lazio match, you boys are putting on a storming performance, currently 1-0 (what a goal from Zenden!) keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom