Middlesbrough FC - Throw Down The Anchor!

B

Boro

Well since the other teams have threads popping up everywhere, like Arsenal, Liverpool, Rangers and Celtic i thought the little team up north deserved one. Sadly there aint any Newcastle fans here so theres no point starting it. And they dont deserve it either. So that means Sunderland right? Wrong they be in the 1st division now! So comon the boro! Downside being im the only boro fan who posts regularly in these parts so it looks like im talking to myself for a while. No change there then!

So everything boro related.
Geremi - Coming? Staying away? ManUre or Boro?
Strikers - Who we gonna get rid of? Who's coming? Phillips? NAH!
2 Quality Midfielders - WHO? Rivaldo? Overmars? Comon give us a hint!

Comon guys dont be shy. Dont make me talk to myself!

*Geordies And Mackems not allowed in! Cant do anything to stop you so ill try and sound threatening when i say it! NO MAGS OR MACKS!!!*
Ok mebe not :l

Don't worry mate this is the only time i will pop in. :D

Woo! 1 reply that wasnt from me! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nah Christie is damn good! And Riggort looks promising too :mrgreen:
And damnit i want Geremi! He was only here on a 1 yr loan deal so he's back with Real, and they want £9mill for him. Not a chance! £4mill mebe...

Boroboyz does it not annoy you the way boro seem to p*ss money down the drain. Geremi would be a fantastic signing though.

Yeah but you could be waiting awhile

And yeah it does but luckily we've got a lcass chairman in Gibbo. The Boksic thing annoyed me, and some of the others too but i think with Super Mac we'll be fine :D

Middlesbrough Vs Arsenal Response...

Ok so before i start, YES i was there, YES i am a season ticket holder, And YES i did stay the full 90mins plus extra time. Sadly.

Congratulations Arsenal. The easiest 3pts you'll have all season, even Wolves might put up a better fight than we did. We didnt play, we didnt pass, we didnt tackle, we didnt mark, we didnt compete. Infact ill name what we did do...

Finished. We lacked character - and there was just nothing there. If we'd given Arsenal a game i couldnt complain, but the fact Arsenal didnt need to get out of 1st gear hurts. We respected them too much and let them do whatever they wanted. If they wanted too they could have scored 10 and put us bottom of the league. And it wasnt that Arsenal played well - credit where credit is due they are a fabulous tema but we didnt test them enough. Ive no doubt in my mind that if we'd played well and fought, we would have pushed Arsenal, im not saying we would have won or drawn but we would have given the fans something to shout about. We waiting 70mins before we could cheer about a good tackle.

So what next? Well im dreading Leicester. We are short 1 more striker, 1 more midfielder - prefarably a fighter - and 1 more defender, a left back or a centre back to replace Ugo whil ehe's injured.

So. Im gutted. It really really does hurt the true fan when your team plays that badly. When your heart loves your team as much as mine and alot of the other boro fans around me does, its gutting to accept your team cant even fight. And pelase - no sarcastic comments poking fun at me and telling me i should have left after goal number 3 or whateva.

:( :( :(

Yeah i was really expecting Boro to go at us today and get stuck in, but it just never happened. Im sure they'll improve BoroBoyz when you get your injured players back.

Noted Fear said:
Zico said:
Im sure they'll improve BoroBoyz when you get your injured players back.

.....nah :D

We should have at least put up a fight today though despite the injuries. The fact we didnt is what hurts! Im getting worried about Leicester on tuesday :l

I admit you played shite but I will not sit here listening to you say Arsenal didn't play that well. We played like champions out there. Just look at the goals we scored. The way we passed the ball.

Noted Fear said:
I admit you played shite but I will not sit here listening to you say Arsenal didn't play that well. We played like champions out there. Just look at the goals we scored. The way we passed the ball.

:shock:
You didnt play like champions i dont think. We played sh*te and you just had to pass the ball around and score a few goals - we made it easy for you today, if you played like champions you would have won 10-0. Ive seen Arsenal play much better than today. Much much better. Boro were just so bad anyone could have turned up and scored 2 or 3 past us.

i also went to that match and thought boro were rubbish, but with mills and mendieta hopefully starting tuesday our midfielders will improve because of the threat of losing their place which we never had last season.
also carlos marinelli finally looks promising :D

BoroBoyz said:
Noted Fear said:
Zico said:
Im sure they'll improve BoroBoyz when you get your injured players back.

.....nah :D

We should have at least put up a fight today though despite the injuries. The fact we didnt is what hurts! Im getting worried about Leicester on tuesday :l

Listen you should be worried because Leicester have a team of battlers and never give up.

Yeah thats why im worried Zico! If they put up a good strong fight, and we dont fight back we'll lose! But hopefully we've learnt our lesson. If we Mills and Mendi into the team, and if Greening is fit, my ideal line-up for Leicester would be:

---------------------------Schwarzer-------------------------
-------------Southgate-----------------A. Davies-----------
Mills---------------------------------------------------Cooper
----------------------------Boateng--------------------------
Mendieta--------------------------------------------Greening
----------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------Juninho---------------------------
-------------Ricketts-----------------------Christie----------

Yes im a huge Nemeth fan, but if Mendi can give us width to cross the ball in we need someone who can win it in the air. If Ricketts aint fit play Nemeth. If Zenden signs, play Zenden over Greening.

Whats your views on Parnaby BoroBoyz? I really think you should replace him as he's utter shite.

i swear i made this post earlier and was deleted.power seems to be gettin to the mods head.

arsenal did play like champions and made ya guys play like crap boroboyz.there wasnt anyway that ya guys could do anything bout arsenal yesterday.anyways,how much better can you get?you guys never play attractive football.the likes of sours and man city play much better football than you guys IMO.i know its hard but as much as you guys suck,no team in the premiership could have dealt with arsenal yesterday.thats how good they were.........

i swear i made this post earlier and was deleted.power seems to be gettin to the mods head.

arsenal did play like champions and made ya guys play like crap boroboyz.there wasnt anyway that ya guys could do anything bout arsenal yesterday.anyways,how much better can you get?you guys never play attractive football.the likes of spurs and man city play much better football than you guys IMO.i know its hard but as much as you guys suck,no team in the premiership could have dealt with arsenal yesterday.thats how good they were.........

Paranaby was emense last season, he's a local lad. But he was utter trash against Fulham and Arsenal, so im glad we've got Mills. Its werid how he's suddenly gone crap, he's one for the future definatly and i hope he doesnt go, but he's off form. Mills will be a good cover for him.

Just thought I'd pop in and pay my condolences to the Boro boyz after they were himped by the arse! :D

Anyway next saturday should prove to be a cracking match, Bolton all the way! Boro have only ever beaten us once! Bolton! :D :D

Lokil said:
Just thought I'd pop in and pay my condolences to the Boro boyz after they were himped by the arse! :D

Anyway next saturday should prove to be a cracking match, Bolton all the way! Boro have only ever beaten us once! Bolton! :D :D

Next Saturday? We play Leeds on saturday... :shock:

misfit said:

arsenal did play like champions and made ya guys play like crap boroboyz.there wasnt anyway that ya guys could do anything bout arsenal yesterday.anyways,how much better can you get?you guys never play attractive football.the likes of spurs and man city play much better football than you guys IMO.i know its hard but as much as you guys suck,no team in the premiership could have dealt with arsenal yesterday.thats how good they were.........

:shock: Delete a post? Sorry misfit you've lost me now
And im not gonna comment on your post either, as your talking out your arse - you obviously dont know your football. We played attractive football last season but clearly you dont care for that fact. And there was something we could have done agaisnt arsenal. Zico pointed out that we usually give them a game. Hence if we'd given them a game, i would have been happy.

Anyway here's to Leicester tonight! 8)

Anyway BoroBoyz whats happened to Greening? I thought he was brilliant for Boro last season.

According to the Scottish Sun, Boro are set to bid 1.5 million for Neil Lennon.. :roll:

FS2003 said:
According to the Scottish Sun, Boro are set to bid 1.5 million for Neil Lennon.. :roll:

Boro please don't sign Lennon or im afraid you will be playing in Div1 next season. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom