ML question

furiouz

Banned
26 October 2006
I startet a Master League game in the english league 2. div. I won the 2. div and got promoted to 1.div. But the teams in the 1. div was all random, no english teams at all. First time I play ML, is it supposed to be like this? Sry for bad english.

Yeah as embraceuk1 said you have to edit the leagues yourself after you have selected your team, clear everything then pick your team again, you can start in Div one if you want to, then edit in the rest of the teams. Make sure you pick the right league 1 you want to be promoted into if you start in Div 2, by this I mean when you have sorted all the teams in the leagues make sure the Div 1 with the English teams or the league you want to play in is showing above the Div 2 teams.. Hope you sort it!!

Nick Cave said:
Yeah as embraceuk1 said you have to edit the leagues yourself after you have selected your team, clear everything then pick your team again, you can start in Div one if you want to, then edit in the rest of the teams. Make sure you pick the right league 1 you want to be promoted into if you start in Div 2, by this I mean when you have sorted all the teams in the leagues make sure the Div 1 with the English teams or the league you want to play in is showing above the Div 2 teams.. Hope you sort it!!

thank you :) ! But the teams are already sorted in english league, spanish league etc. Do I still have to clear all teams then?

embraceuk1 said:
you also have to make sure you get promoted to the league of your chioce so make sure the Premiership is on the screen when you start the masterleague

Yes I checked that. But still when I got promoted it was just random teams!

thanks

Back
Top Bottom