ML Questions

koray

Non-League
6 August 2003
Turkey
Hello,

My Question;

When you complete a season, can you change the Master League difficulty?
(Not the game difficulty)

And If you set it to one star,than,can you transfer players more easily?

Also can you change the transfer frequency at the end of season?

And finally, can you change the growth type option at the end of a season?

People who finished a season at ML,can answer these questions easily.

Thanks...

why is there a few crowds in the master league game?anyone knows how to make the empty seats all occupied by the crowds???....

Lord Fernando said:
i can change difficulty at season end !
both game and ml

Hello,

Then,when you change the ML difficulty,making transfers become more easy?

i don't think so...
transfers depend on your team position and team of the player you want, but there's a transfer frequency option for that no? and you can change it too at season end.

Incidentally,I don't know if anyone realises it, but if you start a league using a customised team you can now replace all the existing players with whoever you want.
Seems to make a transfer system pointless in that case.

how much star do you guys put for transfer frenqueny and master league diffulty?because it is hard for me to buy good players!!and how to make crowd full!? Thanks a lot guys!

kgulls said:
Incidentally,I don't know if anyone realises it, but if you start a league using a customised team you can now replace all the existing players with whoever you want.
Seems to make a transfer system pointless in that case.

but then you dont have the money to cover them all. ok u will be able to win everything but you still dont.

and if your not happy with that function......dont use it ;)

dannybecks said:
but then you dont have the money to cover them all. ok u will be able to win everything but you still dont.

and if your not happy with that function......dont use it ;)

??

ML question... :lol: Do u mean u have a problem about Making Love? :lol: *joking*

Back
Top Bottom