ML Team Players (un)developed. Why?

S

Starter2k5

An issue that has been bothering me ever since the earlier ProEvo parts. When you start a ML why is it that the savegames (when transported to another PC) only include the players abilities at the stage where you bought them? I'm not sure I can express this properly, they stay kinda undeveloped if you will. If I remember correctly, then therre was once this feature called "Save my Best Eleven" or s.ht. like that. Through this you could load your real team and play with developed abilities. Now I can't play with my ML team on my 2nd PC, and I'm not even able to do training with developed players on the original PC. Ideas? Am I missing s.th. here? Tia

'Starter

i play on two pc´s but never recognized this.
i just copy the whole ml-file to my other computer and think i have the same stats. (i do not use the feature "save my team" i copy it via explorer)

There still is a "Save Best 11" in PES6. If you want to play with the ML team in normal match mode you have to use that one or else stat changes and development will not be used.

There still is a "Save Best 11" in PES6. If you want to play with the ML team in normal match mode you have to use that one or else stat changes and development will not be used.

Is there? Could you tell me where exactly? What option / button? Thx for your quick replies.

'Starter

Back
Top Bottom