ML TRANSFERS?

qwertyman

Non-League
11 August 2003
hello ppl, has you all know selling players in we9 in ML was impossible, nobody ever wanted your star players and kinda runied the game!! all i wana know is does that happen in we10, or does the computer exactly buy your players? (then i will go out n buy it!)

cheers

ok so its pobbile to sell players then! thats good because i kept going bankrupt last time cuz i couldnt sell any1 when needed the points!! lol

i dont mind it being hard to buy sum1, thats better than not being able to sell at least! :)

ok i had the same problem at the end of the season i was 4000 in the red so i went and swapped my world class players for pants ones, i mean it put me in the green but i had players like b laudrup swapping for defoe but hey at least i didnt have to start again :)

this is my first post! lol. i just wanted to ask, how do i convince players to sign with my team ? im playing the ML, i reached the first negotiation period and none seem to want to join. is there some secret or i just have to pay a shitload of money to each player?

Ranta said:
this is my first post! lol. i just wanted to ask, how do i convince players to sign with my team ? im playing the ML, i reached the first negotiation period and none seem to want to join. is there some secret or i just have to pay a shitload of money to each player?

From memory I think your team needs to win things to become attractive to the player, and signing stars from other teams is quite hard as theyre ususally not too keen on signing them to rivals

I'm currently in my 3rd season, using Manchester United... and I've been trying hard to sign Fernando Torres for the past 2...

he finally came over when I offered Ronaldinho + 22000 pts... then again, I felt that deal was kinda over budget, hence I re-load my Master League data for the transfer window again... after several attempts, he finally came over again at 32000 pts + 1400 wage pts...

during that period, I sold a lot of my players... once I place them on transfer list, offers will usually come in the next week...

Last edited:
It's mostly random. Don't overspend just save before you make the deal and then keep reloading until he accepts.

The best keeper is U D Kim, He is 18years old, and his skill 95, and the defence is 85, Aissati is a good cmf, he is too 18, and Palmieri a brilliant df

Hello,

Reducing the Master League Level will help...

I can't buy 2 players at the same time(Like Puyol and Robben)when playing with 4 stars,but I reduce it to 1 star and I can sign them easly.At four stars players transfer chance are always zero.But with one star chances are goes up to 1 or 2 stars.(When you press right button at the transfer screen you can see it.)

Also,apply a transfer and save.When you can't sign him,reload again.Sometimes you have to try 5 or 6 times...

Back
Top Bottom