Modern Warfare 2

My mate got MW2 and a 360 for Christmas (after playing a while on the PS3) and said players are alot better on the 360 so maybe that's why he is able to do that?

What he doesn't show is the numerous times he gets killed. I bet it he gets killed about 10 times just to get one of his kills :LOL:.

What he doesn't show is the numerous times he gets killed. I bet it he gets killed about 10 times just to get one of his kills :LOL:.

Course he does. Most of his kills gave him the 'come back from a string of deaths' message.

I only played the SP on Veteran and found it quite easy. The most difficult parts where erm... well I only really remember the part on a boat with lots of smoke and the enemy have thermals which made it stupidly tough. and then the checkpoint system is all screwed up so one time I'd get past the smoke die and reload after it... then I'd die again and reload BEFORE the smoke.

Annoying

Good news that the 360 players are much better than the PS3 guys. I expected a lot of 360 guys from COD4 to move to PS3 this year but sounds like they stuck on the 360 side. I'd hate having to put up with all the noob tubers and dual shotguns with better skilled players. I want to continue having fun, not challenge after challenging game against guys who can quick scope me over and over from miles away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqGhgSjHoNs

Last edited:
Decided I couldn't stay off it enough to finish the campaign on Veteran.

Everyone who said it was right, it's really not hard, but the amount of times I did on the final bit is bloody rediculous.

Is anybody noticing that MW2 must have been THE big xmas present. The amount of noobs in at the moment is awesome.

Especially on a FFA. I had a 30-1 KD ratio on Kiratchi. Got to 21 instead of being cautious i stupidly ran into a firefight between 2 people and got caught.

Then i had a streak of 9 to end the game but was so close to going right through the game killing 30 dying 0

I played a game yesterday on Ground War TDM game - and ended up with a 28 for 1 K/D finish. Stupidly I had set all of my killstreaks to UAV, Pred Missile and Attack Chopper to get the challenges for using them so many times. so I could of had my first nuke. :(

Finally got the game winning kill with a thrown knife today. I've not been trying to get the challenge but I knew it was there. It was on Estate and I was running from the boat house to the house when I spotted someone stood in the distance. My gun needed reloading so I just threw the knife in desperation and got the +100. 'wow' I thought 'How did that reach him?'. Then on the winning kill killcam replay it showed that the knife bounced off the car bonnet and flicked back up into the air and then came back down and caught him in the stomach.

Yeah it's great to see your kill on the kill cam. After watching that video with the guy getting a nuke, with only the tactical knife. I'm doing what he's doing, just running around knifing people. It's good fun as well, a challenge and I almost always get the game winning kill on free-for-all with a knife kill.

thats brilliant,

i was playing COD4 with some mates last year and i was trying to do a challenge where you kill yourself and an enemy by cooking a grenade. i was stood over a crouched sniper in a window, i knew one of my mates was sniping from the other end of the street so told him to watch me bobbing up and down behind him before we blew up. this was all well and good until my mate who was watching me dance around decided to shoot him just before my grenade went off, which ended up just killing me. this amused my mates and the other team after the guy saw what happened in the kill cam.

If your looking for action and plenty of kills try Hardcore Headquarters

I just got 63/11 on it and if you hold back and pick people off it can be a regular thing

Back
Top Bottom