Monkey Island

The Curse Of Monkey Island has to be an all time classic in my view. Adventure, action, comedy - it had them all. A really entertaining game with a lot of character.

Played the originals to death. Arguably the greatest adventure games ever made.

The following quote, though probably quite inaccurate as my memory is shite, is my all time favourite.

Guybrush: Murray, your about as scary as doorstop.
Murray the Skull: Is it a really scary looking doorstop?

Yep,I love the serie too. I have to play the games every six months because I manage to don't know the games by heart. :)

Loved the Curse Of Monkey Island and used to spend a fair bit of time on that. If No 5 turns out to be good I might have to get that one.

Dj

The Curse Of Monkey Island has to be an all time classic in my view. Adventure, action, comedy - it had them all. A really entertaining game with a lot of character.
+
realy fantastic game :)

Only bad thing about Broken Sword 3 and Monkey Island 4 is that they changed to much still good games bad not as good as 1 and 2 (and for monkey island 3 :lol:)
I prefer the older games. Because the newer ones are now 3D, they have lost something in my view. I'm sure you get my meaning, they're just not the same. Bring back 2D point-and-click adventures I say, they ruled! :D

Fully agreed, 2D point and clicks left a lot to the imagination. To be honest I prefered Broken Sword 1 & 2 a little over Monkey Island.

'simon the sorcerer' and 'beneath a steal sky' have gotta be up there too...

loved those games along with the first broken sword and the first two monkey islands...

Back
Top Bottom