More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi & Flo

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi & Flo (in French sorry)

- Les joueurs PS2 et PC auront la possibilité de s'affronter online !!
- Grâce aux serveurs dédiés le lag semble avoir pratiquement disparu.
- De la même manière les tricheurs et leur émule devraient également disparaîtrent (au trou les loosers).
- Nouveau système de points qui permet de faire la différence entre une victoire sur un bon ou un mauvais joueur.
- Enfin des 2vs2 et des 4vs4... 8 joueurs en ligne en même temps, on s'approche petit à petit des 11 vs 11 !!
- Un système pour suivre les matchs d'autres joueurs en direct ... les possibilités vont être énormes !!!
- On peut crée ses propres team avec des classements inter-teams !!

http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kaiwai/35324/Un+peu+plus+sur+le+Online+PS2+et+PC.html#comm

Last edited:
Re: More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi

Sounds good to me:)

New points system is great, its Called ELO.

It means everyone starts of with 500 points, and wins/loses points from there-on. But if have say 900 points and play someone with 300 u will only win 1-2 points from him, but if he beats u, u will lose like 50 points to him.

This should be a much better indicator of who is great and who isnt.

btw, are u online FF? If so we must definately play eachother!

Not yet, according to bartsmit.com my package is send now, but we must definately play each other when I got it.Gotta play few test games first though;)

Hmm. Maybe I will get an online adapter for my PS2.

So then we can play against you as well, pretty cool feature. You already got the game Robin?

OK. Here's a quick translation at ThomasGOAL's request.

1. Players from both PC and PS2 will be sharing the same server which allows us to have matches across different platforms.
2. A new and improved server is used to reduce lag.
3. The new server is also capable of detecting "cheaters" who try to use up bandwidth using external software on their PCs.
4. Rather than having a fixed points system, the points allocated for wins, losses, and draws are determined by the ranking of both players. For example, a win over a player with a high ranking would be more rewarding compared to a win over low ranked player.
5. 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 matches are possible. But only 4 machines can be connected together. Which means, to have a 4 vs 4 game, you will need 4 PCs or PS2s to link up with a maximum of 2 players playing on each format.
6. This basically means you can be a spectator for other people's online games. Not sure whether that means you can actually watch the match or just see the statistics. (more on this later)
7. Apparently, this means you can create your own little online league table rather than having to use a special website to track all the games for you. Not sure if this is correct and how many teams can be involved. (more on this later)

I'm awaiting confirmation from ThomasGOAL who has contact with KAiWAi. Unless one of the lucky few who have the game here can correct me.

Football Freak said:
So then we can play against you as well, pretty cool feature. You already got the game Robin?

No, I ordered it at Bol.com. Today it said: Ordered it before 19.00, get it tomorrow. I ordered it 2 weeks ago, so I hope I'll get it tomorrow.

You know a good place to get a online adapter?

robin_007 said:
No, I ordered it at Bol.com. Today it said: Ordered it before 19.00, get it tomorrow. I ordered it 2 weeks ago, so I hope I'll get it tomorrow.

You know a good place to get a online adapter?

Try www.consoleshop.nl

RuneEdge said:
OK. Here's a quick translation at ThomasGOAL's request.

1. Players from both PC and PS2 will be sharing the same server which allows us to have matches across different platforms.
2. A new and improved server is used to reduce lag.
3. The new server is also capable of detecting "cheaters" who try to use up bandwidth using external software on their PCs.
4. Rather than having a fixed points system, the points allocated for wins, losses, and draws are determined by the ranking of both players. For example, a win over a player with a high ranking would be more rewarding compared to a win over low ranked player.
5. 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 matches are possible. But only 4 machines can be connected together. Which means, to have a 4 vs 4 game, you will need 4 PCs or PS2s to link up with a maximum of 2 players playing on each format.
6. This basically means you can be a spectator for other people's online games. Not sure whether that means you can actually watch the match or just see the statistics. (more on this later)
7. Apparently, this means you can create your own little online league table rather than having to use a special website to track all the games for you. Not sure if this is correct and how many teams can be involved. (more on this later)

I'm awaiting confirmation from ThomasGOAL who has contact with KAiWAi. Unless one of the lucky few who have the game here can correct me.

THIS SOUNDS NICE!!!!

Grâce aux serveurs dédiés le lag semble avoir pratiquement disparu.

A new and improved server is used to reduce lag.

i don't think,
i play yesterday 8 games on the online and 6 games have lag i hope it was because the game go out tomorrow and the server it not ready but i don't think that
i think the lag is not reduce it is there !!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone explain the online thing, in regards to "4 machines being connected together"?

Does this mean that when I sit at home and want to play 2 v 2, I can find some random person to play with, located anywhere in Europe, against two other players, that don't have to share the same PS2?
Or am I just being thick, and not understanding what the 4 consoles thing really means?

If so, just blame me cause I'm Swedish ;)

This basically means you can be a spectator for other people's online games. Not sure whether that means you can actually watch the match or just see the statistics. (more on this later)

Picture from the manual...

How to play in PC room as PS2 player? It seems I'm not able to join this room.

And where's that spectator mode option to choose? Can't find it.

if i want to play online with pes6, what i need?
can i play with patched game, or just with the original game? thx, sorry for my english

How do you select to play with two players in one team, playing on the same PS2?

Couldn't find the option last night when me and my bro tried an online game - used to be that you just pressed start on the second controller at any point when setting up your team, but that doesn't seem to work now?

PeteAUFC said:
How do you select to play with two players in one team, playing on the same PS2?

Couldn't find the option last night when me and my bro tried an online game - used to be that you just pressed start on the second controller at any point when setting up your team, but that doesn't seem to work now?

There is a 'Guest' option, when you're in match room, there is indicator (joypad icon at the bottom) which says you need to press Select or Start I don't remember.

Back
Top Bottom