More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi & Flo

ThomasGOAL

Retired Footballer
15 March 2003
France
More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi & Flo (in French sorry)

- Les joueurs PS2 et PC auront la possibilité de s'affronter online !!
- Grâce aux serveurs dédiés le lag semble avoir pratiquement disparu.
- De la même manière les tricheurs et leur émule devraient également disparaîtrent (au trou les loosers).
- Nouveau système de points qui permet de faire la différence entre une victoire sur un bon ou un mauvais joueur.
- Enfin des 2vs2 et des 4vs4... 8 joueurs en ligne en même temps, on s'approche petit à petit des 11 vs 11 !!
- Un système pour suivre les matchs d'autres joueurs en direct ... les possibilités vont être énormes !!!
- On peut crée ses propres team avec des classements inter-teams !!

http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kaiwai/35324/Un+peu+plus+sur+le+Online+PS2+et+PC.html#comm

Last edited:
Re: More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi

ThomasGOAL said:
More news about the Online PS2 and PC for PES 6 by KAiWAi (reverso translation)

- The player PS2 and the PC will have the possibility of being in battle online!!
- With a new special server, no more lags
- In the same way the cheaters and their emulator also would deleted
- New system of points which allows to make the difference between a victory on a good or a bad player.
- Finally 2vs2 and 4vs4 8 on-line players at the same time, we approach bit by bit 11 vs 11!!
- A system to follow the matches of the other players directly the possibilities are going to be enormous!!!
- We can create his proper team with inter-teams classifications!!

http://www.gamekult.com/blog/kaiwai/35324/Un+peu+plus+sur+le+Online+PS2+et+PC.html#comm

I played the game online today (PC)

the ps2 server is visible to us but we cant join it
still there is a lag
only 4 people can join one room ( 2vs2 is possible)
there is an option to create a group!! still not aware of it

:)

So playing 2v2 with four different pcs is possible? Or is that mode available only on ps2? Now im confused since saled said that 2v2 is only on ps2 not PC version.

yes 2vs2 is possible on pc

I played online with the ps2 version. It is not very laggy compared to pes5.

ok thats all i wanted to know :) 2v2 with 4 different pc's should rock.

yes with 4 different pc's :)

Here's a quick translation at ThomasGOAL's request.

1. Players from both PC and PS2 will be sharing the same server which allows us to have matches across different platforms.
2. A new and improved server is used to reduce lag.
3. The new server is also capable of detecting "cheaters" who try to use up bandwidth using external software on their PCs.
4. Rather than having a fixed points system, the points allocated for wins, losses, and draws are determined by the ranking of both players. For example, a win over a player with a high ranking would be more rewarding compared to a win over low ranked player.
5. 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 matches are possible. But only 4 machines can be connected together. Which means, to have a 4 vs 4 game, you will need 4 PCs or PS2s to link up with a maximum of 2 players playing on each format.
6. This basically means you can be a spectator for other people's online games. Not sure whether that means you can actually watch the match or just see the statistics. (more on this later)
7. Apparently, this means you can create your own little online league table rather than having to use a special website to track all the games for you. Not sure if this is correct and how many teams can be involved. (more on this later)

I'm awaiting confirmation from ThomasGOAL who has contact with KAiWAi. Unless one of the lucky few who have the game here can correct me.

one major question i've never seen answered on either this forum or PESFan...

Is 2 different PC's vs. the CPU possible? I'm dying for a version where I can finally play on the same team with my mates online, against the computer.

Every combination is possible

We did a 3vs2 = (2 on same ps2 + 1 alone) VS (2 on same PS2) , it works and it's funny but needs to train these kinds of gameplay

Konami says at the beginning that the servers are not stable, until the 26th at 13:00

Maybe that's why the lag was present, not as big as on PES5

the stats are not recorded correctly, i should have 4-0-4, and i 've got a 0-0-3 looool

sounds f**king amazing IMO if all is true!! Right thats it im getting both the 360 AND the PC VERSIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some players say "I have the game, but I can´t play PC vs PS2 or PS2 vs PC"...
:S PS2 vs PC or PC vs PS2 are not possible?

yes, in friendly channels is possible play pc vs ps2, but for example if u is playing in PC, you cant join in GENERAL PS2 lobby but in friendly lobby u can.

But is 2 players (2 different pc) vs cpu possible?

mmm, really is possible (a 2 vs cpu) ?? How? I' have the game and can't do that. You can be local or visitor, but if the 2 players chose the same the pc automaticatly changes that and put one to local and the other to visitor...

Tubarao said:
Some players say "I have the game, but I can´t play PC vs PS2 or PS2 vs PC"...
:S PS2 vs PC or PC vs PS2 are not possible?

I did earlier, you need to be in a general lobby and you must enable the multy platform option in the network menu.

sephirot said:
mmm, really is possible (a 2 vs cpu) ?? How? I' have the game and can't do that. You can be local or visitor, but if the 2 players chose the same the pc automaticatly changes that and put one to local and the other to visitor...

yeah i tried this too with another player,but automatically the other player goes to visitor:(

hopefully someone will figure it out for sure :)

keep us informed please, it doesn't sound good so far...

problem to play against ps2 players

Last edited:

Well If it hasnt been confirmed yet, I can confirm it now.

YES, you can play 2 vs 2 from 4 differnet computers on PC.

I managed to participate in such a match in the short time I was able to reach the damned servers. Servers who again are out of reach.

yes, but can you play on the same team online against the computer?

I am using the PC version.
Whenever i try to enter the ps2 lobby it just says can not enter server.

Anybody else getting this?

Back
Top Bottom