More online problems with server

WhiskeyAlpha

Non-League
4 October 2006
After finally getting to play a couple of online games yesterday, I got disconnected during my third game and kept getting the now infamous 'connection to server lost' message everytime I tried to reconnect.

I wasn't too fussed cos the official release date is today.

However, I expected it to work a little better today (apparently they were doing overnight maintenance to get it ready).

Now, I can connect to the server and enter my password. Then it goes to the 'select player file' screen but after I've selected my profile, the little connection bar that whizzes along the top of the screen does it's thing for literally, about 10minutes and then it just stops, no error message or anything.

Which is strange as all I can do is select my profile again and wait another 10mins.

It could be due to no space on the ............. wait

OMG it just connected. Hope I don't have to wait this long everytime I want a game from now on lol!

laters guy off to whip some ass. :D

Tried to select my player file three times like you did.

Well ... impossible to connect.

Konami-cool attitude ^^

Hmm, got a new one now:

"Temporarily unable to connect to server. Please try again later".

How many different ways can Konami conjure up to explain that their servers are just plain buggered and aren't up to the job??:applause:

same for me , i succeeded in chosing my profile but then I got a message connection lost , it's the same as yesterday , what is Konami doing to solve this :(

I have tried connecting to the servers and I get the same problems as everyone else Connection cant be made try again later.

Suppose they have 10 days to sort out the problem or i will be taking my copy back.

Dont see World of Warcraft with these problems.

I have now finally managed to create my profile and someone else has my username, how many people in the world call themselves bsmaff unless the servers saved my details without saving it on my computer.

Sounds really bugged to me.

Do you think Konami buy new servers or just format the servers from the year before and say well that will work.
More Beta testing needed I reckon.

Last edited:
Yep, I have now been trying to connect for 45 minutes, when i get in a server i cant enter a lobby.
Has anyone managed to play a game yet?

Shame they dont have a backup where you could just type in someones ip like in PES4. Lagged like hell but you could at least play the game

i worry about the servers when ps2 users also share them :S servers where bad enough on pes5 with pc alone.

I managed to play several online games on wednesday before the official opening of the online , since then I've been unable to re-connect

it's a shame to launch an online mode when it doesn't work

All I keep getting is server full no matter which one I try to select?

If anyone has logged in what is the differance between the PC server and the PS2 server?

Last edited:
I played some games yesterday, this morning, and managed to log in bout an hour ago, but had to have tea, come back and its not working

This is a total joke. I've not been able to play one single game online yet. Konami have really ballsed this up this time.As bsmatt said, 10 days for konami to sort this out or my copy of pes6 gets returned.

bsmaff said:
Shame they dont have a backup where you could just type in someones ip like in PES4. Lagged like hell but you could at least play the game

I totally aggree. I can't see them ever putting direct ip back in because of people being able to play online with dodgy copies.

I played yesterday and enjoyed 3 games,

since then i have not been able to have a game at all, I have tried to connect online all day and it just wont do it

I am soooooooo disappointed, this AND the STUTTER BUG

chizzer said:
I totally aggree. I can't see them ever putting direct ip back in because of people being able to play online with dodgy copies.

But they could make it so that you had to go online to verify your game before getting to an directIP option. As it is now you can get passed the code verifying and onto the Player Select before receiving the Server not available-bullshit.

It is terrible that Konami is letting this happen.
EA must laugh their asses out. I cant imagine something like this happening to them.
And where are the customerservice? Why is servers constantly down, and why does it takes soo freaking long time when you finally get on. More Information would at least give some kind of understanding to the problems.

yup its shocking really this is the official day of release n there aint no online play the main reason i got the game is for online play.

Back
Top Bottom