FC Bayern München
Cover:
220px-Mortal_Kombat_11_cover_art.png

Platforms: PS4/Xbox One/PC/Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 23 Apr 2019

Developer: NetherRealm Studios
Genre: Fighting

Description:
Mortal Kombat 11 is a fighting game developed by NetherRealm Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Last edited by a moderator:
Shao Kahn returned is good news but i think i need waiting for "Ultimate Edition" after full game launched in one year (maybe) look like MK XL with all costumes for all characters & DLC characters too. Also i hope MK 11 stop linked with mobile game like MKX, i'm so tired with some skins must unlocked via play mobile game and bring back some classic character forgot in MKX example: Shang Tsung, Baraka and Kratos for DLC .

P/S: not related about game but this song in trailer so **** :CURSE:

Also another question for @Chuny You will be in Madrid tomorrow to watch Superclásico? :P

Shao Kahn returned is good news but i think i need waiting for "Ultimate Edition" after full game launched in one year (maybe) look like MK XL with all costumes for all characters & DLC characters too. Also i hope MK 11 stop linked with mobile game like MKX, i'm so tired with some skins must unlocked via play mobile game and bring back some classic character forgot in MKX example: Shang Tsung, Baraka and Kratos for DLC .

P/S: not related about game but this song in trailer so **** :CURSE:

Also another question for @Chuny You will be in Madrid tomorrow to watch Superclásico? :P

Surely not, my friend.
With everything that has happened and the cost of plane tickets, it's close to impossible for me to assist to any type of event in Europe.

Some video released via live stream last night

Gameplay Walkthrough

Story Prologue

Fatalities

Damn... I'm very very excited about this one. Mortal Kombat hasn't been this good since the MK Ultimate game (IMHO).
I actually felt the tension while watching the Ed Boon presentation.

Which they'd bring Noob Saibot back!

Some characters trailer revealed.

Geras < new>

Kabal < return from MK 9>

Jade < same Kabal too>

Johnny Cage with funny fatality :D

And his daughter Cassie Cage look beautiful :LOVE:

Are the cutscenes during fights realtime or prerendered videos?

The closeup scenes during gameplay that happens every few seconds on MK X were 30 FPS capped and all those sudden transitions from 60 to 30 fps gave me headache. And the worst part was that on pc version specifically the 30 fps cap wasn't properly framepaced- resulting in bad stutters which looks worse than a proper locked 30 fps.

Yeah! He's back :APPLAUD:

"Your soul is mine" - Shang Tsung. He's first DLC character.

D2SHi00UgAAqeP7.jpg

Also new character gameplay. It's Cetrion.

https://www.gameinformer.com/exclus...usive-mortal-kombat-11-cetrion-reveal-trailer

List of trophy revealed. I think i can earn platinum trophy in this game :COOL:

http://www.powerpyx.com/mortal-kombat-11-trophy-list-revealed/

Here's image of full roster at this time (maybe leak but nearly 100% right)

goyi6g2zvvp21.png

So after see this image i think some roster not appear will be unlocked in game like Mileena, Reptile or Ermac. More MK fans want Rain return but it isn't konfirmed now :((

Seeing zombie Kung Lao and Liu Kang there, I suppose you can toggle between those and the normal characters? Also with the old/young versions like Johnny Cage. Or are there zombie, young and old versions of some characters?
This is all getting a bit...

... KONFUSING

Noob Saibot, yeaaaah!

They really went the extra mile with MK11!
It's a very complete game. Reminds me of my favourite, MK Ultimate.

Only thing that's been bothering me for the last years it's how big the characters look on-screen. I prefer the old way, where they looked less muscly and smaller (in proportion).

Cetrion exclusive gameplay

Also new character: Kollector :CONFUSE:

Official TV Spot (Kitana confirmed :LOVE:)

Kitana official trailer

D'Vorah fatal blow & fatality

Kharacter also updated

bpsd1en47wr21.jpg

Frost konfirmed ago so who'll be the last :THINK:

Damn how many characters will there be?

I saw in homepage it's 28 slots for kharacter, but when see screen in-game only 25. That meaning 3 slots for first DLC kharacters: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung & ?. Totally 6 DLC kharacters so far when u pre-order Premium Edition but maybe extra in future or some kharacter maybe unlocked in story mode.

I saw in homepage it's 28 slots for kharacter, but when see screen in-game only 25. That meaning 3 slots for first DLC kharacters: Shao Kahn, Shang Tsung & ?. Totally 6 DLC kharacters so far when u pre-order Premium Edition but maybe extra in future or some kharacter maybe unlocked in story mode.

Alright, you are taking the whole K thing a bit too far

Someone said on twitter that its a
fusion of Liu Kang and Raiden
tumblr_pq6q77zE9J1w46072_500.gif
But I dont know how true this is.

Back
Top Bottom