Mortal Kombat 11

Some characters trailer revealed.

Jade < same Kabal too>

sZ9fANA.png

FINALLY!!!

Ermac, Smoke, Reptile & Rain added on Shang Tsung :APPLAUD:

So 2 guest beside Sindel, Nightwolf & Spawn in Kombat Pack maybe :THINK:

Official Roster Revealed with Joker & Terminator :CONF:Spawn look amazing but still waiting until ... March lol :D

Nightwolf trailer

Anyone here got this? Would you recommend it?
I saw it was a lot cheaper yesterday and was thinking of getting it on PC today. Would you advice me to do it?.

Anyone here got this? Would you recommend it?
I saw it was a lot cheaper yesterday and was thinking of getting it on PC today. Would you advice me to do it?.
I don't have the game, but I've been a fan of MK for a long time, and I have thought about getting the latest one for a while as well.

Here's a few questions which helped me decide not to buy it, but might convince you to go for it:

1. Do you have the time and will to learn to the character's strengths, weaknesses and combos, in order to be competitive against other players online?
2. Do you have friends who are interested in coming over for some offline multiplayer?
3. If the answer to both of the above is no, can you justify the price you'd pay for a 5-6 hour story mode and doing the challenges, towers, etc. against the AI?

I personally see no point in playing fighting games against an AI, so the fact that I don't have the time to learn it to play online, and not knowing anyone willing to play it offline, I decided to skip this one. I have MK XL (got it for a few euros) in my Steam library and I have never played it, so there's that.

Hope this helps you make up your mind! :)

I don't have the game, but I've been a fan of MK for a long time, and I have thought about getting the latest one for a while as well.

Here's a few questions which helped me decide not to buy it, but might convince you to go for it:

1. Do you have the time and will to learn to the character's strengths, weaknesses and combos, in order to be competitive against other players online?
2. Do you have friends who are interested in coming over for some offline multiplayer?
3. If the answer to both of the above is no, can you justify the price you'd pay for a 5-6 hour story mode and doing the challenges, towers, etc. against the AI?

I personally see no point in playing fighting games against an AI, so the fact that I don't have the time to learn it to play online, and not knowing anyone willing to play it offline, I decided to skip this one. I have MK XL (got it for a few euros) in my Steam library and I have never played it, so there's that.

Hope this helps you make up your mind! :)

Hey! Thank you for your reply :D
I don't even intend to play it online mate.
I'm an offline play at all games. Don't really care about competing.
At least not initially.

Thing is, I had been watching a lot of MUGEN versions of MORTAL KOMBAT, created this year and I was stunned by their quality. Then I thought... well I might as well get the real thing and play in in 4K.
But to be honest, I think I'd play it for 2 weeks or a month and then just forget about it, because I'm like that with most games.

Last character on first Kombat Pack: Spawn 😈

Now this is time for waiting Kombat Pack 2 🤔

60% off at the PSN store...

Ah, shit, I am going to buy this, play a little bit and than leave it forever, aren't I.

Kombat Pack 2 with Fujin, Sheeva & RoboCop will be released on May 26th.

Official trailer

Terminator vs RoboCop gameplay

Round 1

Round 2

Got this...havent played a fighter game really since Tekken3...this kinda hooked me so far with the towers and getting the coins to open the chests at the island.

Love the way Rain changes into water and lets attacks go through him.

I have sort of accepted that I have missed the boat on MK but I like to check out these videos. They seem to show most of it there anyway!

Back
Top Bottom