Most Balanced Team (WE9)

No he didn't, four or five games at the end of the season after being forced out doesn't constitute being on the bench for Real Madrid a lot. He was the drive for the club in the beginning right through to his end, nowhere near his past standards but still a huge asset. Pisses all over Nunez though.

Ya, Figo played a lot last season for Madrid !
Maybe the last few games as a sub, But he wasn't bad at all last season !

cigol said:
Lampard is overrated enough as it is, same goes for Cech and Terry.

LOL, another Chelsea flamer. Frank Lampard was the best footballer last season without a doubt. His vision, passing, shooting, tackling, mentality and technique are immense. You don't notch up 13 goals and 18 assists in one league campaign if you're overrated lol. He was an integral part of Chelsea winning the cup and the league and that has been proved, that's something even you can't deny. Sure, Makelele is their most important player, but if you call Lampard overrated you don't know much about the game we call football. I wouldn't be surprised if you said that Zidane isn't overrated nowadays :)

Thanks Zlatan for backing up my point, and by the way, it was 19 goals this season :p

Zlatan#9 said:
LOL, another Chelsea flamer. Frank Lampard was the best footballer last season without a doubt. His vision, passing, shooting, tackling, mentality and technique are immense. You don't notch up 13 goals and 18 assists in one league campaign if you're overrated lol. He was an integral part of Chelsea winning the cup and the league and that has been proved, that's something even you can't deny. Sure, Makelele is their most important player, but if you call Lampard overrated you don't know much about the game we call football. I wouldn't be surprised if you said that Zidane isn't overrated nowadays :)
Again arbitrary statistics don't change the fact that as a player he is overrated. As for your baiting on Zidane no I don't think he is anymore as most people seem to be calling him a has-been and pissing all over his past achievments. That sounds to me like he is underrated, but his performances over the past two seasons haven't been vintage Zidane that's for sure. Still more ability in his left pinky than the whole of Lampard though ;)

Hey guys,

Inter has good squad with new transfers:

Toldo
J. Zanetti - Samuel - Cordoba - Wome
Figo - Pizarro - Veron - Stankovic
Martins - Adriano

;)

or Real Madrid:

(only their def is weak) ?

------------------------------- Casillas ------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Woodgate -- Helguera -- Diogo ---------------