Most Balanced Team (WE9)

C

consiglere

Which team will you say is the most balanced? i.e. Deadly fast strikers, very crafty midfielder and a rock solid defence.

I just got back to playing this game (never really played WE8 cuz of the lag issue). I used to play with Real Madrid but I don't really like them in WE9 because their bench sucks. I'm kind of liking AC Milan right now. So what do you guy think?

Re: Most Balanced Team

Inter Milan if you put in W.Samuel, Figo and Solari.

I played with them yesterday (Inter) w/o the players you mentioned. I like the fact that Martins is super fast (99 speed, 99 Acceleration) but his shot power and accuracy is in the 70s or 80 I think. Adriano shot power is ridiculous 99!. So, I'd say that they are one of my favorite teams at the moment

Chelsea and AC Milan I reckon. Robben/SWP/Duff are deadly up front with Lampards delivery. Rock solid defense and GK too. Same goes for Milan!

Adrianos accuracy is ridiculous, 89 roflmao! Try 79 :) Ain't that easy to figure out what Seabass's fav team/player(s) is ;)

Inter Milan has ALWAYS been the most overrated team since the series arrived in PS2, it's unbelievable how a team who won less than a handful trophies in the past decade is such a bomb every version, despite the individual quality of SOME of its players.

Hehe yeah Mauras, Seabass even said himself that his favourite team is Inter and his favourite player is Recoba (who's always been hella overrated btw) and that he really fancies Adriano hehe, go figure :D

I find Madrid lacking a bit defensive options without Samuel :(

Chelsea is incredibly strong. Even in the worst cases with injured players and players out of form you can win difficult matches. I pray to God that Abramovitsj stops buying all the good players otherwise he would ruin this game too... :lol: :lmao:

Been having player with 5,6 of the big untill now Inter-rated were the strongest, playing martins on the wing, with vieri in the middle and adriano backing left, I lade baby food out of real madrid.

I'm an Arsenal fan so i'm biased obviously, but I'd have to go with AC Milan in terms of balance of 1st team and good bench as well. BTW, how the hell is Arsenal's Team Work (TWK) so low in WE9. They play lots of TWK in RL.

nobody mentioned juventus, in terms of GK:buffon, DF:cannavaro,thuram, MF:nedved, d.piero, viera FW:mutu,Ibrahimovic,Trezeguet

It's incredible how Inter Milan year in and out are WE's touffest opponent...the game designers must be Inter supporters.....

Mauras said:
Inter Milan has ALWAYS been the most overrated team since the series arrived in PS2, it's unbelievable how a team who won less than a handful trophies in the past decade is such a bomb every version, despite the individual quality of SOME of its players.

True .. So True !!

I would say Chelsea, Milan and Barca !!

chelsea doesnt have quality striker, drogba's crap, Barca doesnt have a good defense
milan is quite good, but i dont use it coz i hate the formation

drogba, isnt that bad, crespo sucks, and robben is underrated to me.
inter surely is the best team, milan and juventus second, and chelsea in fourth i like liverpool too.

wirsojr said:
Manchester United... "The Red Devils"

Nistelrooy
Giggs
Rooney
C. Ronaldo
Ferdinand

:D

Don't forget David Bellion, senor.

Charlton have a DEADLY team

Jeffers and Bartlett upfront are unstoppable

Murphy and Holland in centre with pinpoint passes

Jerome Thomas on wings flip flapping step overs everywere

backed up with a rock solid defense with Fish and el karkouri who protect their AMAZING keeper Kiely

i can tell who seabass fave team is now!

Bolton is quite an underrated team , I remember playing against Man Utd And I totaly WHIPPED their asses> For such Average stats , that Stelios is UNSTOPPABLE!!

P.S kevano, You forgot Rommedahl.

Last edited:
kevano22 said:
Charlton have a DEADLY team

Jeffers and Bartlett upfront are unstoppable

Murphy and Holland in centre with pinpoint passes

Jerome Thomas on wings flip flapping step overs everywere

backed up with a rock solid defense with Fish and el karkouri who protect their AMAZING keeper Kiely

Are you f*****g serious???

LMAO!!!! :D

Yo.. Don't Underestimate Charlton, especially in the hands of a professional,they may not be as strong as Liverpool,Arsenal,...etc,but they can hold their fort against ANY team.Plus,they are more fun to play with in ML than any G-14 Team, Because they are more open to building than those teams.

sure sure... I was also able to draw 1-1 against madrid with my Sporting CP and dominate the game but for goodnes sake.. this thread is about the most balanced teams, not the ones we can make miracles with based on our taliban fanaticism holding the controller :).

yeah...that was the joke ther...

oh well i think Liverpool is a well balanced team. Not only because i support them, but they have pacey and tall strikers, 2 amazing centre mids, skill on the flanks and a great centre back pairing i love playing with liverpool now

Sorry for overreacting ,but I hate it when people always ask for more teams in every new game then they end up not playing with them at all !!!! what's the use of having more than a hundred teams then playing with only 4-5 teams only ??? I think the problem lies with konami for promising people with new teams then making
them with unfair stats....

sorry for the rant.......

Back
Top Bottom