Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cristiano Ronaldo

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Other

Votes: 15 28.3%

• Total voters
mrdjkola said:
hihihihihihih, gay 6alatasaray fan :

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT THAT YOU're HOMOSEXUAL TWAT, THIS IS ALL I WANTED TO HEAR, LIKE MOST OF THE 6S FANS THIS GAY BITCH DONT DESERVE TO SPREAD HIS DISEASES IN THIS FORUMS :lmao: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cya, i better not talk with gays anymore

How did you understand that, I'm homosexual?Sorry community, ignore this idiot. :) He is a big unstable person.

For players, Kewell is the best, then Beckham (I dont like him but..) and third might be Buffon or Fiore.

ivanov04.jpg

I cant belive u havent included the good looks of Ivanov
ivanov01.jpg

Trouble with the pretty boy players, they might sell shirts for your team, but (apart from a few, like Beckham) they don't get stuck in on the pitch. It's like Juan Veron said about Beckham before Argentina played England, "he's too good looking to play football. I won't know whether to kick him or kiss him." Hahahaa...

If there's a loose ball and two guys are going for a header, who's going to be the bravest in shoving their face in there? The guy who looks like Jaap Stam or the guy who looks like Kaka? If I looked like Kaka, I'd play football in a spaceman's helmet just in case I bust my pretty face :D

I dont know why so many people think Beckham is the most handsome player. I just think that Batistuta looks cooler and more handsome than Beck.

mrdjkola said:
hihihihihihih, gay 6alatasaray fan :

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT THAT YOU're HOMOSEXUAL TWAT, THIS IS ALL I WANTED TO HEAR, LIKE MOST OF THE 6S FANS THIS GAY BITCH DONT DESERVE TO SPREAD HIS DISEASES IN THIS FORUMS :lmao: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cya, i better not talk with gays anymore

Hahahahhahahahah! One of the best posts I've seen in my time here.

jap-korea said:
I dont know why so many people think Beckham is the most handsome player. I just think that Batistuta looks cooler and more handsome than Beck.
it's because there are many foreigners here and they probably can't distinguish words "handsome, cool" and "beautiful, cute" ;)
Becks or C.Ronaldo may be cute (bleh) but if we're talking about pure male handsome being then Batigol takes the lead; and Becks looks like a doll :mrgreen:

I'm a legs man, definately. That's why I love football. Some players are really muscled and they look so good in those short pants. To me, black players like Yeboah, Zeb Knight and Emile Heskey stand out. I like the blacks and they look very fit. This might sound strange, since I'm married with a woman and all, but I really can get off on footballgames.

Great topic, I fully agree!

joostebrood said:
I'm a legs man, definately. That's why I love football. Some players are really muscled and they look so good in those short pants. To me, black players like Yeboah, Zeb Knight and Emile Heskey stand out. I like the blacks and they look very fit. This might sound strange, since I'm married with a woman and all, but I really can get off on footballgames.

Great topic, I fully agree!

Hahahahahahahaa. Not to push you any further in the direction in which I think you are going, but you could also take a look at Sunday Oliseh, Roberto Carlos (tree trunks for thighs) and Noe Pamarot. Just leave some of that Vaseline for the dry months ahead.

OMG!!!!

I first thought maybe just maybe people could handle a real thread about who's good looking now I'm seeing actually REALLY gay comments everyone with Joostebrood being latest to make some really strange comments lol. I hope he's joking!

This thread has turned into a gay sussage party, even though the initial idea in my opinion wasn't gay. Had it been taken seriously and people really voice their opinion on whose handsome it could've gone somehwere even though still pointless lol.

Either way, Stefano Fiore, Diego Tristan and Alessandro Nesta along with Cannavaro defintely need to be there.

And I'm amazed at how many people find pussy lookin boys like Kewell handsome?? Not even girls like this type of guys. They like HANDSOME men. Not a guy who looks like a girl.

Though Beckham is an exception because he's the pretty boy type but also manly and handsome.

Anyway all this talk has made me feel weird, need to go do something very MANLY right now. ;)
I'm gonna go punch my punching bag and then fuck my girl who'll be over in half an hour ;)

Take care

Volkan Demirel-Fenerbahçe.He is "real" handsome like Batistuta.

There's so many beautiful players, I remember asking Winston Bogarde if I could shower him after a game with the Chelsea second team. He punched me face first to the concrete floor, but I could still find the energy to yell after him "great legs man, I love the blacks"

Where Paolo Maldini or Alessandro Nesta???
There are more soccer players...i mean more handsome that listed here.
But for sure we don't see the match bcoz they handsome right???
We want to see the maginficent & entertain match...that for sure
But anyone have right to give their opinion right.
So...vote for ur favorite!!!

Massacre_1907 said:
finally someone straight :mrgreen:

Finally! I was wondering where all this homosexuality arose from at Evo-Web! We need to straighten these guys out.

Hahah i wasnt implying the ones with females! The threads name is misleading i guess :D

No one here knows any of the women in football.
And there are exceptions but IMO, women in sports look too male-like.

RuneEdge said:
No one here knows any of the women in football.
And there are exceptions but IMO, women in sports look too male-like.

at least they have (|)

:mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom