Movie Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen, or is going to see, Intacto. I saw it in Empire this month, and want to go and see it. If anyone has, any opinions on it?

No, I have seen the eye i saw it on DVD when i went to a friends house. What makes you think I havent seen it??

I really hated Bowling for Columbine...Maybe cuse everthing he stand for is so fucking politicial correct in my country. :roll:

A couple of movies i recently seeni would like to recomend! :triangle: Donnie Darko, Mullholland Drive, and Dark City...

BTW markd2k3 why the hell do you have a pic of Alexander Farnerud!?

Have you guys seen any previews for the movie "identity"? It looks prety good. I like ensenble cast movies, you never know what is going to happen (i.e. in most movies the biggest movie star always "wins")

Watched Dog Soldiers today a few of my mates said it was class when they saw it so I rented it out.
Well worth a watch, anyone else seen it??

bulldrig said:
I really hated Bowling for Columbine...Maybe cuse everthing he stand for is so **** politicial correct in my country. :roll:

A couple of movies i recently seeni would like to recomend! :triangle: Donnie Darko, Mullholland Drive, and Dark City...

BTW markd2k3 why the hell do you have a pic of Alexander Farnerud!?

Because he's the best buy on CM4.
Are you Swedish or something?

I am looking forward to XMen 2, by all accounts its better than the first one.

Roll on Friday

hutch said:
Anyone gonna go and watch X men 2? The 1st one was class.

If the first one is anything to go by then NO!

But the second one does look alot better than the first one so I will proberly go & watch it anyway.

But theres still no Gambit!! :(

Matrix Reloaded has the coolest damn trailer...i wanna see it bad, coming out in 2 weeks.

Dumb and Dumberer looks terribly stupid, the first was class

Yep, gonna see X2 on Wednesday (we get it 2 days earlier - Woohoo!). I personally loved the first one and I've seen it like 8 times. I've heard this one is better, so I'm really jazzed! :mrgreen:

:shock: Oh is there a new Dumb & Dumber, I like Jim Carrey, the first one was quite good so I'll take a look.

I might go to see X-Men 2 and Matrix 2, not really a great fan of the 1st ones, but might go and see.

Dazza - Yep Dog Soldiers is a great film, really funny at times........some of the things the Sarge comes out with is hilarious.

I went to see Johnn English, I quite like Rowan Atkinson, it was funny in places, however nothing special.

FD

[/quote]
Are you Swedish or something?[/quote]

ah I havent tried CM4 yet. I was just suprised to see a foreigner know of Alexander Farnerud ;)

So yes i am swedish.

ProEvo said:
Can't wait for Matrix Reloaded!!!! It is truly gonna R.O.C.K!!!

Then Revolutions in November......... :shock: :D :shock:

Im starting to get goose bumps just thinking about it I can't wait, what date is it out because i'll have to pre book my tickets so I see it on the first night.

Also I watched LOTR Twin Towers a few days ago on DVD class film you can just watch these films over & over :D

Are you Swedish or something?[/quote]

ah I havent tried CM4 yet. I was just suprised to see a foreigner know of Alexander Farnerud ;)

So yes i am swedish.[/quote]

Cool. Is he a big name in Sweden?

I have just finished watching Final Destination 2

not a bad film some of the death scenes are brilliant, while others are too drawn out. Some of the dialogue is shit as well for example when there all in the car and they all realise and then tell the stroy of how they have all cheated death before!! Ah C'mon

Dazza. said:
ProEvo said:
Can't wait for Matrix Reloaded!!!! It is truly gonna R.O.C.K!!!

Then Revolutions in November......... :shock: :D :shock:

Im starting to get goose bumps just thinking about it I can't wait, what date is it out because i'll have to pre book my tickets so I see it on the first night.

Reloaded is out May 23rd and Revolutions Nov 7th I think.........

I think I may have to watch the original a few times to hype myself up even more...... :D :twisted: ;)

Those twins in the new one look like they can kick some serious ASS!!! :shock: ;)

ProEvo said:
[
I think I may have to watch the original a few times to hype myself up even more...... :D :twisted: ;)

Don't tempt me Evo I may just have to do the same because I love this film, it's my favourite Film of all time followed by another great 'Fight Club

markd2k3 said:
Are you Swedish or something?

So yes i am swedish.[/quote]

Cool. Is he a big name in Sweden?[/quote]

Yes. He is one of few players that can match Zlatan here when it comes to technique. Verey talanted, this year he havent showed as much maturity as last season however :(

Dazza. said:
ProEvo said:
[

Don't tempt me Evo I may just have to do the same because I love this film, it's my favourite Film of all time followed by another great 'Fight Club

Fight Club, another legendary film........... :D ;)

Best thing Brad Pitt's ever done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom