• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention!

Movies Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Just wondering why it was closed.

Surely there isn't going to be a thread for every movie someone decides to talk about from past or present?

FD

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
fd1972uk said:
Just wondering why it was closed.

Surely there isn't going to be a thread for every movie someone decides to talk about from past or present?

FD
Yes there is, I didnt see the point in restricting every movie to one thread as we now have an entire area of the forums dedicated to Entertainment

fd1972uk

---------------------
9 January 2002
Glasgow
Celtic
Hmmmm, right, just that I was going to discuss a couple of movies that I watched lately and was wondering what people thought, but didn't think they justified a single thread. (Movies being Deathwatch and Underworld). :roll:

FD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom