MPSO Version 2

C

Celeborn

Manual Player Switching Online 2

I've finished version 2 of my MPSO tool. By some silly game design, Konami will only let you use the highest automatic player switching setting when playing games online. The first version I released let you change to manual player switching but wasn't pretty and was a little confusing. Version 2 is much much better :)

(1) Created from scratch: new look, more features and easier to use (just click on the option you want and thats it!)
(2) It allows you to change to ANY Cursor Spd setting for games online
(3) You can turn on GK Csr. on and off.
(4) You can "minimize to system tray". Set your options, press this button and MPSO2 disappears from your taskbar into your notification area (the bottom right of your taskbar). You can now forget that the program is ever there; MPSO2 will detect when PES4 / WE8i is running/loaded and automatically apply your settings.

There are seperate versions for PES4 and for WE8i.

Check it out at http://www.celeborn.co.uk

ops didnt see that topic, thx alot for this programe, i hope u try to find any way to skip replays as well..;P

Good work, now WE (8I)
smily227.gif
waiting "WE8I launcher"...thank's for you work....
icon_wink.gif

icon_eek.gif
when I play online with MPSO2 for WE8i, I've sound's lags with touch of the ball. If i close your tool sound lags, disappear...Could you fix this bug?

The sound lag thing happens on and off. It happened when I played PES4 and it happens when I play WE8i. It has nothing to do with the MPSO app. Not for me anyways.

I play with sound off, so I never notice any type of problem like this :P

Edit: OK: I found the previous version was using up a fair amount of resources due to checks being made too quickly (every 0.1 second); I've slowed this timer to every 1 second; hopefully everything will still work but use up far less processor time, and thus stop any sound skipping / jerky game issues. Just goto http://www.celeborn.co.uk and re-download the version you require

Last edited by a moderator:
Celeborn said:
I play with sound off, so I never notice any type of problem like this :P

Edit: OK: I found the previous version was using up a fair amount of resources due to checks being made too quickly (every 0.1 second); I've slowed this timer to every 1 second; hopefully everything will still work but use up far less processor time, and thus stop any sound skipping / jerky game issues. Just goto http://www.celeborn.co.uk and re-download the version you require

I've download it again... It's better than the first version, but the lag on the touch of the ball remain...sometime sound is right, but often it lags again...
sad.gif

My guess is that your spec of PC is probably only just enough for the game as it is; either that or you are playing at too high a detail setting for your machine then. Try turning detail setting down to low and at 800*600 and see if the problem remains pls.

Celeborn said:
My guess is that your spec of PC is probably only just enough for the game as it is; either that or you are playing at too high a detail setting for your machine then. Try turning detail setting down to low and at 800*600 and see if the problem remains pls.

I don't think depend from my spec; less your tool, my pc with his spec, works perfectly at 1280x1024 hight, while when active MPSO2, sound lags also in 800x600 low details...

Last edited:
Hmmm strange - there always version 1 of the tool to get manual player switching working, its just not as pretty or as many features. Your the only 1 to get this problem :/ All this program does is access the memory and changes a value every 1 second; the fact that the problem is reduced from the last version (where it changed a value very 0.1 second); seemed to me to show that your pc couldnt take the processing power of this tool. How about: running it, then going into task manager (right click taskbar for the option) then right clicking mpso2_we8i.exe and set its priority to very low. Another thing to try - is if you have commentry on, turn that off and see if that helps the other sounds.

Celeborn said:
Hmmm strange - there always version 1 of the tool to get manual player switching working, its just not as pretty or as many features. Your the only 1 to get this problem :/ All this program does is access the memory and changes a value every 1 second; the fact that the problem is reduced from the last version (where it changed a value very 0.1 second); seemed to me to show that your pc couldnt take the processing power of this tool. How about: running it, then going into task manager (right click taskbar for the option) then right clicking mpso2_we8i.exe and set its priority to very low. Another thing to try - is if you have commentry on, turn that off and see if that helps the other sounds.

ok I've tried as you told me:
with priority septate as very low, sound is little better, also if i turn off commentary, lags remain also if less respect with commentary...

What sound card are you using? May be worth giving those drivers an upgrade - also if its an onboard Nforce sound; there are knowin issue's regarding that and stuttering (something that can only be cured with a bios tweak and window re-install)

Celeborn said:
What sound card are you using? May be worth giving those drivers an upgrade - also if its an onboard Nforce sound; there are knowin issue's regarding that and stuttering (something that can only be cured with a bios tweak and window re-install)

I've a Creative Sound Blaster live! 24 BIT...with the only driver available for this... My Graphic card is a Powercolor ATI RADEON 9600 PRO, 256MB ddr, 400/400MHZ... But i repeat you than less your tool the game have not problem...Thank's however for your reply...
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:
Energia, understand how computers work. Just because one program that _you_ use shows up a problem in your computer; does not mean automatically that one program is the problem - often the case is a problem in the PC that is only shown up by that one program. There is nothing code wise that would cause stuttering; it does not use the sound. All it does it access memory every second; the fact that your game stutters on a memory access; and that only your computer has this problem, suggests an issue your end rathar than the MPSO2. Perhaps try turning off the anti-virus when it is running since that may slow down a PC if it is heavily monitoring activity? If EAX is enabled for your sound card, disable it?

Other than that all I can suggest I'm afraid is a re-install of all the very very latest drivers for your motherboard (especially IDE drivers), Graphics card, sound card etc; reboot, close all other active programs down and try again.

thank's for your reply, I did'nt offend you, I'm sure you know how a computer work
icon_wink.gif
, however I can tell you that I know my computer as mine pockets, and I can assure you that I've optimized him only for this game since Pro Evolution Soccer 3 the last year; It was a very hard game for many pc's because since Pes3, konami released an emulation of his game for Playstation2, and I'm sure that also if WE8i have a better hardware optimization for pc, remain an emulation of PS2 so It sucks many resource respect a normal pc game; and could be this the motive that konami didn't release Manual player switching for online game, but it's only a mine supposition..

PS: excuse me for mine poor English...

Last edited:
It wouldnt be the reason there wasn't manual player switching included - all thats needed to be changed is 1 byte: perhaps Konami thought it might create a more level playing field if eveyrone used Auto Switching? god knows. All i can recommend is to use version 1 on the MPSO to get manual switching :/

Celeborn said:
It wouldnt be the reason there wasn't manual player switching included - all thats needed to be changed is 1 byte: perhaps Konami thought it might create a more level playing field if eveyrone used Auto Switching? god knows. All i can recommend is to use version 1 on the MPSO to get manual switching :/

Could you give me a link where re-download your first version of MPSO?
I've canceled from my pc when I download the second version...
icon_geek.gif

So people know, I have released MPSO2.1 which sreddy can confirm solves his problem. Although only 2 ppl out of thousands have had the problem; I thought I might as well release a new version just in case any others end up having the same troubles. 2.1 adds nothing else other than this bugfix.

http://www.celeborn.co.uk

Knell, sorry to go offtopic here..but your stadiums were amazing..are you still working on them? (I haven't been following PES09 so closely, I still play PES6)

Back
Top Bottom