My 1st Ever Compilation - PES5 Demo

B

Bailey10

Alrite guys, well i have never done one of these before and someone said they where fun to make so i thought to myself yeah ok why not make one Ofcourse it aint going to be the best but there is a selction of my goals scored in the PES5 Demo! please leave comments on the Compilation guys and i hope you enjoy! :D

Its 3mins 30 long! http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3D9TCEDYTFPK42STMBTEW47VVZ

pretty nice.. personally loved the red lettering animations they looked lush!!! ;)BTW what program did you use to edit it????

Thanks guys :D liking the commenets! and studeep i used windows movie maker its pretty easy to use as well and also i aint mess around with it alot yet so there is loads of things you can do! Thanks again guys Hopefully be making another 1 if you lot are interested?

Bailey how did you capture the replays what program did you use to record the game while your was playing.

Impressed with the compilation muccer looks cool :-)

Bailey could you tell me please how you got fraps to run smoothly as soon as i start fraps everything goes all jerky not smooth hope you can help many thanks

Back
Top Bottom