My front teeth broke!

NickSCFC

Banned
18 July 2003
Stoke-on-Trent, UK
Stoke City/Liverpool
Was having a great weekend with the footie result and seeing that bird who called me anorexic 2 years back in the gym fat as fuck...

'til Chris 'n' Evo asked me I wanted to go up town.

Basically went clubbing last night, and some pissed-up wanker who thought it was great to jump all over the fuckingg dance floor jumped right into my bottle and chipped my front teeth. Then proceeded to kick shit out of Liquid's toilets, followed by a brick wall outside.

Bye bye rest of my bank balance having them fixed.

PS, fd1972uk, seems like bad things do come in 3s :(

Last edited:
Ouch. :| But funny that fd said that bad things come in 3's, should have took his warning and stayed in. :p

Last edited:
I got one of my teeth busted at High School, some twat hit me in the gob with a tennis raquet. No nerve damage though thankfully, got it fixed with no problems

CWright said:
I got one of my teeth busted at High School, some twat hit me in the gob with a tennis raquet. No nerve damage though thankfully, got it fixed with no problems

high school?...you mean college, right?

I broke mine a few years ago in high school too, got elbowed in the face, and a chunk flew off. I got it fixed with simple filling, and now its unoticeable.

One of my front teeth is chipped and has a crack through it, happened back in school when I got hit by a stone in the tooth. Ahh youth and non sensical stone fights.

I should really go get it fixed.....

The damage goes no higher than the end of the rest of my top teeth, so I might have them filed down for a better look. Would be cheaper to have 'em caped maybe :(

Is this inappropriate?
colgate.jpg

Back
Top Bottom