• We just updated to the latest version of XenForo and v2.2 included a lot of updates so a few things might look off at the moment. We're working through them and please let us know if you spot something. Thanks!

My goalkeeper disappeared!

dg32

League 1
4 January 2006
United States
Mexico, Arsenal

Check out where the player cursor is, it was in the side view before that and I still couldn't see him. Needless to say I had to restart the game...

dg32

League 1
4 January 2006
United States
Mexico, Arsenal
Crap, should have tried that. I was playing all my subs anyway, which is why I didn't think of bringing Valdes back in. However, I just noticed another "glitch" I had in my game. In that image I'm playing a La Liga game at Old Trafford....

Turns out I was messing with the LOD Mixer program and put it on Old Trafford and LEFT IT THERE without knowing I'd only play in that stadium. Well today I was playing as Arsenal against Birmingham and I noticed that my last couple games I'd see GLORY GLORY MAN UTD everywhere. Changed it, feel much better now. I must have played about 20 games in Old Trafford without realizing it...such an idiot.

Grayperview

Streamer
13 December 2002
Everton fc
Your keeper musta spotted some fit bird in the crowd and gone for a quicky under the stand with her!

the dirty bastard!

D

djdoc

Thats Victor Valdes for ya :) I agree with the fit bird statement :)

Edit: just realised you were using the other Barca Keeper!!

*Runs off to find Valdes as a substitute for you!

DJ

Top Bottom