My Pes 2017 doesn't have commentry options

Osayomi Peter

Non-League
3 February 2019
I just installed Pes 2017, the game doesn't have any commentry even it doesn't have commentry tab where one can choose which commentry language to use. The only thing under language settings is the In-game Text, nothing like commentry. The game music work normal with the crowd noice when the match haven't started, everything go on silent immediately the match begins.
Bellow are my efforts to solve the problem:
1. I have updated the DirectX
2. I have downloaded Preds 2017 commentary.cpk
3. I generated .bin of the above file in the download folder using DpFileList generator by Baris

Download my Pes2019 commentary file. The 2017 file is way outdated now.

If you aren’t seeing any language options in settings then your pes hasn’t installed any commentary. Depending on steam language, your pes should have installed commentary. So because it hasn’t, you will have to find English commentary to download.

@predator002, thanks for the reply, I considered the 2019 version but my pc doesn't meet the minimum requirements. On the other hand, I have downloaded the commentary pack which is about 600kb (a single .cpk file). I read in a post that I should use DpFileList generator by
Baris to generate a .bin file in the download folder of PES which I have done but nothing seems to be happening. Please if there is another link to download the commentary, I won't mind getting it. Thanks

I'm on about the commentary pack mate. I've developed the pack for 2017,2018 and 2019, the new version for Pes2019 works fine in Pes2017 so use that one as its got the most additions.

My pack only contains callnames so you need to download English Commentary from somewhere to get it all working. Like I said if you have the game in steam you will have the commentary if you set English as your primary language in steam. Otherwise I'd imagine if you search the Pes2017 forums there will likely be a link to the commentary.

Back
Top Bottom