Naruto - Japanese Anime

Interista

Il Capitano
19 August 2003
Bahrain
FC Internazionale
Just was wondering if anyone in this forum watches this anime cartoon since I just started watchin it a week ago and am finding myself watchin 10- 15 epsiodes a day.

So anyone else watches Naruto ?

i think i saw this guy in this forum his avatar havin a charachter from Naruto, fithydani i think :P ?

inter_211 said:
Just was wondering if anyone in this forum watches this anime cartoon since I just started watchin it a week ago and am finding myself watchin 10- 15 epsiodes a day.

So anyone else watches Naruto ?

i think i saw this guy in this forum his avatar havin a charachter from Naruto, fithydani i think :P ?

naruto is a huge series...one of the most popular at my uncles anime store....i used to watch anime like crazy as a kid....nowadays not as much...but naruto is definitely a good one.....recently ive liked the vampire hunter d bloodlust and berserk a little more.....i think iceman or someone else here watches anime too...theres a few of us :)

No your not the only one, i watch it aswell :) i love bleach at the moment tho, that anime is awsome. You should definitely check that out if u aint already

My friend watch it :) I don't :)
But I saw some Clips of it :) .. I would say NICE anime :D :D .. but it's jap and I don't get anything :-s

Yea its definitely worth a look. Lunar fansubs are the ones i watch, its on episode 42 at the mo, the show just keeps on getting better

Naruto is the shit! Best freaking anime ever. The Music from Naruto is just awesome.

I'm on episode 145. waiting for 146 but i heard they will be airing the movie delaying 146 til the next week :(

yea the music is great, i have all 3 soundtracks. Im on episode 145 aswell but there delaying 146? What movie are they showing the ice princess one?

yep, they are showing last year's movie. they are very nice in japan aren't they? the movie was in theaters last year and the dvd was just release in april. and now its going to be public on television. if only it would be like that with every movie in the world.

theater...1 year later...dvd...couple months later...local tv channel presentation

oh kool, only in japan eh. They always get good stuff like that but you never kno, one day we might get lucky. I kno there showing naruto over here in september so with any luck the films might follow.

inter_211 said:
I download it with subtitles ;)
You mean buy the dvd which comes with subtitles :wink:

Mmmmm... never watched this, the only one I watched was Dragonball,a nd Dragonball Z, that was ages ago.

mr_sparxx said:
oh kool, only in japan eh. They always get good stuff like that but you never kno, one day we might get lucky. I kno there showing naruto over here in september so with any luck the films might follow.
yeah, cartoon network is going to show it on Toonami. :applause: but i don't know how long it will take for the show to catch up with the japanese version.

just a side note: downloading the animes is illegal. they use to be unlicensed

104? hmm....oh thats the one with the runner aint it? naruto gets real intense after that, not gonna say anymore than that :)

yeah just saw it, really nice episode, now am in epsidoe 112 lol
Shikamaru and Co are saving Sasuke 8)
Sakura borke my heart when she was crying :(

Damn that Oo0oro0o0chimaruUUu ](*,) :rein:

Back
Top Bottom