National Teams?

whitecyda

Pro Evo Jack
26 September 2005
Swansea
Swansea City & Den Haag
Could anybody in the know be so kind to list all of the National teams that are in PES6? I would prefer a full list and not "Same as WE10" or "Same as PES5 but with...".

Thanks ;)

I think it's the same as PES5, just with Trinidad & Tobago, Angola, Ghana and Togo, if not it's probably just got those 4 new teams and may or may not have been replaced by 4 other teams, my guess would be Morroco, Chile or Countries that haven't taken part in the World Cup. :thumbup: I can't say exactly as I don't have PES6 yet. :cry:

Venezuela / Senegal / Morocco / China - all dropped. (not sure Morocco & China may have been dropped for PES5?)
Trinidad & Tobago / Togo / Ghana / Angola - all added.

Why'd they drop senegal and not someone like Latvia! OR SCOTLAND.

Whatever happened to Konami's policy of not dropping teams? (Remember West Ham were still included in PES 3 after they were relegated?)

Quite dissapointed about Senegal and China being left out. Extremely unhappy about Venezuela being cut as they only needed to add Bolivia and they'd have the entire CONMEBOL qualifying group.

Come on Konami, get ALL national teams in the next PES! Hell, every country that has ever qualified for a World Cup would be enough. :roll:

Can someone now confirm that this is the full list?

UEFA
1. Austria
2. Belgium
3. Bulgaria
4. Croatia
5. Czech Republic
6. Denmark
7. England
8. Finland
9. France
10. Germany
11. Greece
12. Hungary
13. Ireland
14. Italy
15. Latvia
16. Netherlands
17. N. Ireland
18. Norway
19. Poland
20. Portugal
21. Romania
22. Russia
23. Scotland
24. Serbia
25. Slovakia
26. Slovenia
27. Spain
28. Sweden
29. Switzerland
30. Turkey
31. Ukraine
32. Wales

CAF
1. Angola
2. Cameroon
3. Ghana
4. Ivory Coast
5. Nigeria
6. South Africa
7. Togo
8. Tunisia

CONCACAF
1. Costa Rica
2. Mexico
3. Trinidad & Tobago
4. USA

AFC
1. Australia
2. Korea Republic
3. Iran
4. Japan
5. Saudi Arabia

CONMEBOL
1. Argentina
2. Brazil
3. Chile
4. Colombia
5. Ecuador
6. Paraguay
7. Peru
8. Uruguay

Last edited:
I am pretty sure there are supposed to be more teams in the International Challenge mode. Unplayable, but you can play against them. Seems impossible to find out, though, I think I will only know on the 27.

whitecyda said:
Whatever happened to Konami's policy of not dropping teams? (Remember West Ham were still included in PES 3 after they were relegated?)

Quite dissapointed about Senegal and China being left out. Extremely unhappy about Venezuela being cut as they only needed to add Bolivia and they'd have the entire CONMEBOL qualifying group.

Come on Konami, get ALL national teams in the next PES! Hell, every country that has ever qualified for a World Cup would be enough. :roll:

I didnt even think they had a policy mate, as it's always seemed as if they give with one hand whilst taking away with the other.

shame on venezuela (pes5 debutants!), i was looking forward to playing with them in my official venezuela replica kit!

db

Back
Top Bottom