Nationwide Conference 06/07 Option File

ecfc_max

Non-League
21 February 2003
Exeter
Nationwide Conference Option File 06/07

OK, this won't have as wide an audience Whistle's fantastic option file, but this was a personal project along with a mate of mine, that I will release either way...

The aim was to create;

- Every kit 06/07 home & away & GKs

- All the squads done with EVERY appearance done, right down to finding a look-a-like face for each player

- Stat-wise we wanted the skill and pace to be lower to be more in line with how a Conference match plays out. 70 is the maximum stat (instead of 99). Although at first it feels strange after a couple of matches you get used to it and I now prefer using Conf teams! The slower pace allows more build up play and tactics. Long ball can be effective with the right teams, but there are passing sides too (in particular Grays)

Some examples of the progress so far. Onlly 6 teams left to do.

Exeter City (my team!)

Woodards

Conference number style

Morecambe

Twiss (away kit)

Craig Stanley (home kit)

Oxford United

Basham

Anaclet

Aldershot Town

Williams

Molesely

Stevenage Borough

Boyd

Stamp

Kidderminster Harriers

Sturridge

White

York City

Donaldson

Grays Athletic

Bayes (GK)

Mclean

Weymouth

Challis

Eribenne

Forest Green Rovers

Rushden & Diamonds

Should be ready for release this Sunday...

Fantastic now can you crack the game code and re programme the ML into a proper full five or six league system with all the cups, promotion and relegation etc. We'd have the best football game on the planet!!! :D

Seriously guys great stuff :applause:

Any chance you can release an option for what you have done already.
As I myself support the Mighty Grecians, and can't wait for the full release mate.

yes, I cant wait to play as the mighty Weymouth FC, cmon you Terras.
Thanks for this excellent peice of work

It's being held back a few weeks (not too long), because we've been too busy to finish off those last few teams. Did update a few teams last night, adding in some players that hadn't been done, like El-Kholti at Weymuff as well as moving Richardson to Cambridge. You didn't even play him in a competitive fixture! lol

any chance of a pre release with the stuff you have already done.
will you be bringing this out for pc/ps2/xbox etc

This is beautiful work, well played. Shame I support a League One team, but if I had WE10 i'd definetly download. Any chance of the same patch for PES6?

Wow, I can't express how awesome this patch looks...!

I'm a Rushden fan, and the kit looks spot on, this is pure class dude.

Only prob is I have PES6 on PC, any plans for this to go over onto PES6 or is there already something similar/the same around?

Cheers,

Pete.

Back
Top Bottom