Naughty Referee

Kaiser

PES Enthusiast
3 July 2003
Borusse
You think there is no biased refs in football

WRONG UEFA MUST ACT

Check out his reaction VILE!! VILE!! VILE!!

braamhaar.gif

He's not biased. It was our fifth goal, and it was a good game of the ref.

There was made a foul against de Mul, he played advantage. We scored, he said he was happy because he made a good decision. I believe him, but he must never do it again.

I think he was just happy that Ajax wiped the floor with PSV.

Smacks of the Liverpool incident from years ago - anybody remember that? Where the referee was seen putting his fist in the air when Liverpool scored after the referee had played the advantage (which was his excuse for celebrating, obviously)... Who was the ref (my memory is disgraceful)?

EDIT: Bloody hell, my memory's not too bad, it was from seven years ago! I'm getting old! :cry: More details of it HERE - it was Liverpool vs Leeds and the referee involved was Mike Reed.

EDIT 2: HAHAHA - would THIS be a red card nowadays, do you reckon?! :lmao:

Last edited:
He's not biased. It was our fifth goal, and it was a good game of the ref.

There was made a foul against de Mul, he played advantage. We scored, he said he was happy because he made a good decision. I believe him, but he must never do it again.

Well of course YOU would say that!!

He just helped you in every way cheating the Kings of Holland PSV

This sorta reminds of back in 2000. Lazio had one their game on the last matchday of Serie A and fans and players were watching in anticipation to what was happenign at Perugia-Juventus. The pitch at the Renato Curi was literally terrible from a crappy rainstorm the other night, players had water up to their ankles it seemed. Well Collina was the ref, and ovbiously, any douchebag would have called off the game, but he didn't. Juve lost and Lazio won the scudetto. Collina later admitted after he retired he was a lifelong Lazio fan, the prick.

This can't be serious. He was happy because he made a good decision by allowing the advantage? Do me a favour. If this frankly ridiculous sounding excuse is true, the guy has to be one of the most unprofessional Referees in the business.

BTW, I saw this game, PSV had a complete shocker.

This can't be serious. He was happy because he made a good decision by allowing the advantage? Do me a favour. If this frankly ridiculous sounding excuse is true, the guy has to be one of the most unprofessional Referees in the business.

BTW, I saw this game, PSV had a complete shocker.

Yes, it was terribly wrong. But Ad, you saw the game. Tell me, was the ref biased?

didn't see the match, but here in italy every newspaper says that the ref wasn't biased at all.....

.... anyway, this is so damn funny.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 question: is he an international ref?

didn't see the match, but here in italy every newspaper says that the ref wasn't biased at all.....

.... anyway, this is so damn funny.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

1 question: is he an international ref?

Eric Braamhaar. Same ref of Lille - Manchester United :D

Yes, it was terribly wrong. But Ad, you saw the game. Tell me, was the ref biased?
I'll answer the question like this. Ajax didn't need any help from the ref. ;)

No, he didn't appear to be biased to me robin. But like I said, he was completely unprofessional on this strange occasion. I've never seen the guy ref in any other matches, so maybe this was an isolated moment of madness. Even so, ridiculous behavior.

Thank you. I agree with everyone that this is ridiculous and he should be punished. It was just the 'biase' thing that bothered me.

LOL , even if the score is 10-0 the ref shouldn't act like that... thats being one-sided .

i hate referees like this. for any1 who supports their local team and attends european matches particularly qualifing rounds if your referee is from northern ireland expect to leave the ground witha very sore throat. the referees here are the worst in the world. the referee from the republic of ireland on monday night was also a disgrace. every decision went for drogheda(republic of ireland) against linfield(northern ireland). i think this was biased but so is every league game.

Back
Top Bottom