NBA 2K General Thread

Isslander

Gordon's alive!
3 August 2003
Iceland
Liverpool
Fine, I will make a thread then!

Unlike PES I have interest in the Classic players. Do you know if I need a certain version of the game to get the classic players and teams?

Fine, I will make a thread then!

Unlike PES I have interest in the Classic players. Do you know if I need a certain version of the game to get the classic players and teams?
They are in the normal version I bought by default

For instance 3 different eras of Chicago bulls pipped and Jordan etc.

Great game enjoying so far

I bought the game yesterday. It is on 42% sale in PSstore EU. It looks brilliant, it has much much content compared to FIFA and PES, i was shocked. I do not even know which is the old dynasty? ,the counterpart of Master League and Carrier mode. The last time i played NBA 2K was the 2011 and 2014 versions which were also AAA+.
Only one notice, as i come from PES and the "editing decease" hunts my body. In 2011 and 2014 you could create TEAMS besides players. Is this feature removed? Cause as i explored a little bit the menus i found only edit players and rosters, not teams. Also the Euroleague teams are not present this year?

For real KONAMI and EA should feel extremely embarashed when they look at what possibilities 2K is offering. A community download center for ROSTER updates!!!Oh God! 1000 times superior than the live update and roster updates bs of KONAMI and EA!!!

Last edited:
I bought the game yesterday. It is on 42% sale in PSstore EU. It looks brilliant, it has much much content compared to FIFA and PES, i was shocked. I do not even know which is the old dynasty? ,the counterpart of Master League and Carrier mode. The last time i played NBA 2K was the 2011 and 2014 versions which were also AAA+.
Only one notice, as i come from PES and the "editing decease" hunts my body. In 2011 and 2014 you could create TEAMS besides players. Is this feature removed? Cause as i explored a little bit the menus i found only edit players and rosters, not teams. Also the Euroleague teams are not present this year?

For real KONAMI and EA should feel extremely embarashed when they look at what possibilities 2K is offering. A community download center for ROSTER updates!!!Oh God! 1000 times superior than the live update and roster updates bs of KONAMI and EA!!!

The game has a lot going for it vs FIFA/PES when it comes to immersion and authenticity of surroundings, commentary etc. But it's really not all roses. When you buy the game you essentially buy the base pack, for nearly everything you need the Virtual Currency (VC). If you just play MyLeague you can look past it, but for all other game modes you can't their shoving their monetization scheme right into your face. The MyPlayer career is an endless grind unless you spend quite a bit of actual money, in turn when your player is below 85 OVR you will barely find a match online cause the community is toxic. The whole MyPlayer career is terrible - as a general statement. The storylines have been dreadful and so has quality of animation.

Bought NBA 2K18 and will not spend money on another one for quite some time. On the pitch it's quite fun (though I think the shooting mechanics were much better in the likes of 2k14), but there is a hell of a lot that's wrong with the game off it.

The game has a lot going for it vs FIFA/PES when it comes to immersion and authenticity of surroundings, commentary etc. But it's really not all roses. When you buy the game you essentially buy the base pack, for nearly everything you need the Virtual Currency (VC). If you just play MyLeague you can look past it, but for all other game modes you can't their shoving their monetization scheme right into your face. The MyPlayer career is an endless grind unless you spend quite a bit of actual money, in turn when your player is below 85 OVR you will barely find a match online cause the community is toxic. The whole MyPlayer career is terrible - as a general statement. The storylines have been dreadful and so has quality of animation.

Bought NBA 2K18 and will not spend money on another one for quite some time. On the pitch it's quite fun (though I think the shooting mechanics were much better in the likes of 2k14), but there is a hell of a lot that's wrong with the game off it.
Τhanx for reply and Merry Xmas/happy holidays. Yeah i have read much about micro-transactions hell in 2K the last years. THe good part for me is that i play at most offline tournaments/exhibitions/offline carrier mode (if i figure out how to play this) and it makes me happy, so the money grab part does not affect me until now, although i can understand it is a core problem. I hope offline editing players does not require any VC in-game currency.

I forgot to mention above, that in contrast to my football gaming mentality in PEs/FIFA where i "hate" classic players, shallow friendly cups/games, in Basketball for some reason i can feel delighted with only a friendly match or against a friend/wife etc and i like to mix match teams with classic player, like having a team with Kobe, Iverson against a created Team USA 2006 or 1992 Dream Team.

I love the nba2k series, despite its terrible vc issue, but lately i find the foot plant animations have gotten worse, the "skating" feeling is really getting on my nerves. I find hard to find decent sport titles these days.

Τhanx for reply and Merry Xmas/happy holidays. Yeah i have read much about micro-transactions hell in 2K the last years. THe good part for me is that i play at most offline tournaments/exhibitions/offline carrier mode (if i figure out how to play this) and it makes me happy, so the money grab part does not affect me until now, although i can understand it is a core problem. I hope offline editing players does not require any VC in-game currency.

I forgot to mention above, that in contrast to my football gaming mentality in PEs/FIFA where i "hate" classic players, shallow friendly cups/games, in Basketball for some reason i can feel delighted with only a friendly match or against a friend/wife etc and i like to mix match teams with classic player, like having a team with Kobe, Iverson against a created Team USA 2006 or 1992 Dream Team.
Try Myleague,I haven't bought 19 yet,still on 18.
Find some realistic sliders,it's an amazing game mode!

I play myleague with a created player,that grows declines depending on how well he does.

I control all teams (but I chose to play with just one where my player are).

If you control all teams,you can block stupid AI Vs AI trades.
You can chose to control everthing,or just play and let the CPU manager run the business.

I play with a player lock in my player (just controlling him)
If my player gets traded or chose to move on,I just switch to that team.

Brilliant game mode.
Love it,haven't played it in a while,but soon as my fifa 19 season is over,im going in!

Who plays mycareer?
Dig into the real modes myleague/mygm that's where the game shines

Started my 2k18 last night,first banner that turned up "NBA 2k19 limited time offer 70% off"
A no brainer,paid 19 € for it.
Downloaded it and set up sliders,this year's slider option,holy shit!
They've implemented progression/peak/regression sliders as well.
Took me 1,5 hours to set it up.

Finally created a player,put him in my custom roster (thank you 2k) and started a myleague with the leagues worst team, Phoenix Suns.
Even downloaded sliders/settings (thank you 2k).
Only had time for one game,since I play 4x12 Qtrs (but with a player lock that's 20 minutes for my bench player)

Guess all my other gaming will suffer...

Not sure if there is a separate topic for NBA 2K series in general, so I'd just post it here:

Wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1. What's the best NBA 2k game for you? From what I read online, 2k11 and 2k13 are considered top. Is there an agreed "pes5/6" of the series?
2. What are the best NBA 2k mods, especially for those older titles? Any individual mods worth of attention or a database you know? Can be classic mods, new season updates or anything else?

Cheers guys,

Not sure if there is a separate topic for NBA 2K series in general, so I'd just post it here:

Wanted to ask a couple of questions:

1. What's the best NBA 2k game for you? From what I read online, 2k11 and 2k13 are considered top. Is there an agreed "pes5/6" of the series?
2. What are the best NBA 2k mods, especially for those older titles? Any individual mods worth of attention or a database you know? Can be classic mods, new season updates or anything else?

Cheers guys,
Pretty much depends on what kind of mode your playing.
I've only played myleague since 2k17,and with sliders there's very little difference between the games.
Though I think 16 is much better than 15,17 is good,not liking 18,currently playing 2k19 with updated rosters and sliders and it's a very good game.
Missed out on Xbox free to play weekend on 20 ,and I haven't bought it yet,but it's some improvements in off ball moves etc (much needed)

Me to liked 13 a lot,didn't play 11,but it's considered to be a great game,but then again people tend to romanticise older titles:)

If your playing mycareer,anything after 17 is a hopeless grind to upgrade.
I know they've got a lot of critic,and it's changed (mycareer) on 20.
My favourite games are 16-17-19.

Pretty much depends on what kind of mode your playing.
I've only played myleague since 2k17,and with sliders there's very little difference between the games.
Though I think 16 is much better than 15,17 is good,not liking 18,currently playing 2k19 with updated rosters and sliders and it's a very good game.
Missed out on Xbox free to play weekend on 20 ,and I haven't bought it yet,but it's some improvements in off ball moves etc (much needed)

Me to liked 13 a lot,didn't play 11,but it's considered to be a great game,but then again people tend to romanticise older titles:)

If your playing mycareer,anything after 17 is a hopeless grind to upgrade.
I know they've got a lot of critic,and it's changed (mycareer) on 20.
My favourite games are 16-17-19.
You know mate, i have a problem here, i did a long post in an other forum about this, to explain my NBA2K profile first, unfortunately it is in greek, so i will try to explain fast and short. In all my life i was NBA Live until 2008. After i tried NBA 2k09 (ps3) , i "discovered the light of truth" :APPLAUD: and after i owned NBA 2k11 and NBA 2k14 (pc versions) and NBA 2k19 (ps4). So i cannot say i am a crazy fan of the series, or that i watched them closely. But for some damn unknown reason i find NBA 2k11 to be the best of all. Not that the rest games are bad, they are all AAA+, but if i could find differences i would say every title is a AAA+ while NBA 2k11 felt AAA++. Maybe they do not make such huge leaps in improvements that they used to do, maybe they progress slower after that.
IE the difference from 2k09 to 2k11 was extraterrestrial in my eyes. The difference from 2k11 to 2k14 seems closer, i can even tell that they seem to be same generation, while 2k14 is next gen i think (ps4/xboxONE). Not even 2k19 compared to 2k14 has so obvious differences to spot the 5-years gap!

Furthermore after 2011, don't know when it was introduced, but some gameplay mechanics seem to regressed, like the shooting/dunking/lay-up ALL DONE with R-Stick ( i prefer the old system with separate shooting/dunking buttons), the REMOVAL??? of the jump-stop & pivot ala EUROPE-style, not the NBA-style (which produces more highlights and crazy dunks, but in most cases in Europe it would called Traveling by the referee) that is just a jump-stop for the shake of it , you know in Europe jump-stop and pivot is crucial, cause players make it to combine a fake shot with some pivoting to slow the pace of the attacks, in NBA it is just to make 3-4-5 :P steps instead of two allowed, for the shake of fancy offensive play. I cannot make a proper jump stop or pivot, neither in 2k14 nor in 2k19. Also low sweep seems a little bit nerfed. All in all , it favors the NBA 1vs5 playstyle more then the EUROPEAN 'teamgeist' playstyle. Ok i know the game's name is NBA 2k, but i mean in 2k11, it was more possible to play like a Europeal team playstyle.

I will also add, the removal of possibility to create a Team in 2019. USed to create many fancy teams in 2k11 and 2k14, Dream Team 1992, USA Team 2006, Team USA 2010, Team USA 2008 "THE REDEEM TEAM" (from Beijing Olympic Games, one of my most favorites!!!) and other fantasy teams like my local one, with fictional players, etc, etc..

In conclusion, i can't explain why, but 2k11 touches me more than the rest titles, BUT I LIKE ALL OF THEM TO BE CLEAR , just seeking the perfection. And the most crazy part is i cannot tell for sure why i feel like this, cause for sure i am neither a "fanboy" ( i have played only 4 titles of the saga) nor i can tell i wear "nostalgia googles", cause again it is only 4 titles that i have played. I think it is something else, not the PES 5/6/we9le case.

Last edited:
I'm quite tempted to buy 11 in my ps3.
But just like older Pes games,it's tough going from 4k to 720p,probably why I haven't.

One of the issues is that basketball is such a fast paced games,and trying to replicate those fast moves, Kyrie Irving and his step back threes for instance,very tough to perform since it's a bit heavy (the game)
Too bad NBA live is rubbish these days,even though it's footplanting and quite responsive controls,so many things are so bad nowadays,and will there be a 20?

The good thing on 19 and probably 20 as well (and older games) us that sliders do affect gameplay so much ,not only sliders for the gameplay ,but also individual sliders (tendencies) if you get the roster downloaded you'll have a really good game.
If you compare sliders here and Vs FIFA they actually matters.
I wish the controls would be snappier,react faster,and having the options of link feints,manual passing etc.
But right now,I don't think there's any sport sim touching 2k both for fun and being authentic and true to the sport.
And I'm talking about the myleague/mygm side of it.
Playing mycareer hasn't got those slider/gameplay options at all.

I can't really go back and play fifa or Pes after i start 2k every year

I'm quite tempted to buy 11 in my ps3.
But just like older Pes games,it's tough going from 4k to 720p,probably why I haven't.

One of the issues is that basketball is such a fast paced games,and trying to replicate those fast moves, Kyrie Irving and his step back threes for instance,very tough to perform since it's a bit heavy (the game)
Too bad NBA live is rubbish these days,even though it's footplanting and quite responsive controls,so many things are so bad nowadays,and will there be a 20?

The good thing on 19 and probably 20 as well (and older games) us that sliders do affect gameplay so much ,not only sliders for the gameplay ,but also individual sliders (tendencies) if you get the roster downloaded you'll have a really good game.
If you compare sliders here and Vs FIFA they actually matters.
I wish the controls would be snappier,react faster,and having the options of link feints,manual passing etc.
But right now,I don't think there's any sport sim touching 2k both for fun and being authentic and true to the sport.
And I'm talking about the myleague/mygm side of it.
Playing mycareer hasn't got those slider/gameplay options at all.

I can't really go back and play fifa or Pes after i start 2k every year
Hola dude, a little bit late here. i hope you bought 2k11. It is really one of the best games in the series and the graphic are not as bad as jumping from PES 2020 to 2011 for example.

i recently fired up my PC and played a little bit 2k11 and 2k14. I like 2k11 more than 2k19 & 2k20 inside the court, but a simple limitation it has , did not help me to enjoy at its 200%.

In 2014 i like to create the Dream Team 1992, the Redeem team 2008~2012 and then play against them with a team i create, having in my side Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson and a bunch of free agent players that have played in Europe. unfortunately in 2011, and i had forgotten about this, i cannot register players from classic teams, except for Jordan from Team Jordan. So i created a pseudo-Dream team , with prime Jordan, regressed Shaquille O'Neil and some other famous i found as leftovers from the 90s in the NBA teams. They smashed me even in Rookie!! :)
Basically i love much to create concept teams of Rookies, best newcomers, best MVPS, best current season MVPs with past stats, best underdogs team, etc.

Shame they removed the ability to create a team in modern 2Ks!!! it was my favorite feature.

Hope you take it dude, it is really a "must-have" title!!!

Hola dude, a little bit late here. i hope you bought 2k11. It is really one of the best games in the series and the graphic are not as bad as jumping from PES 2020 to 2011 for example.

i recently fired up my PC and played a little bit 2k11 and 2k14. I like 2k11 more than 2k19 & 2k20 inside the court, but a simple limitation it has , did not help me to enjoy at its 200%.

In 2014 i like to create the Dream Team 1992, the Redeem team 2008~2012 and then play against them with a team i create, having in my side Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson and a bunch of free agent players that have played in Europe. unfortunately in 2011, and i had forgotten about this, i cannot register players from classic teams, except for Jordan from Team Jordan. So i created a pseudo-Dream team , with prime Jordan, regressed Shaquille O'Neil and some other famous i found as leftovers from the 90s in the NBA teams. They smashed me even in Rookie!! :)
Basically i love much to create concept teams of Rookies, best newcomers, best MVPS, best current season MVPs with past stats, best underdogs team, etc.

Shame they removed the ability to create a team in modern 2Ks!!! it was my favorite feature.

Hope you take it dude, it is really a "must-have" title!!!
Hey buddy,nope haven't bought it yet.
But since Shady Mike released his slider set "HoF" 2k20 is a beast of a game.
Simply the best I've ever played.
And also with these rosters

This game is mind-blowing how good it is
I just started a Myleague with Cleveland,think I'm 3-7 very tough and realistic

Had my thoughts on playing a season with classic teams,could be cool.
Xbox had a crazy sale on 2k last week,€3..
If you don't have it I strongly suggest you do,playing the broadcast camera again,and the game blows me away

Hey buddy,nope haven't bought it yet.
But since Shady Mike released his slider set "HoF" 2k20 is a beast of a game.
Simply the best I've ever played.
And also with these rosters

This game is mind-blowing how good it is
I just started a Myleague with Cleveland,think I'm 3-7 very tough and realistic

Had my thoughts on playing a season with classic teams,could be cool.
Xbox had a crazy sale on 2k last week,€3..
If you don't have it I strongly suggest you do,playing the broadcast camera again,and the game blows me away
Yep, i don't have Xbox but i got it for 2,99€ for Nintendo Switch. It has some FPS issues from time to time, but it is a little bit on par with PS4/Xbox versions! The price was a robbery to not buy it! Going also with broadcast camera!

Yep, i don't have Xbox but i got it for 2,99€ for Nintendo Switch. It has some FPS issues from time to time, but it is a little bit on par with PS4/Xbox versions! The price was a robbery to not buy it! Going also with broadcast camera!
Can't stop playing this game,I had 5 seasons on 19 and started 20 this week and I love it, probably why I can't play other sports games,this is so deep and good.
I'm not buying FIFA or Pes this year, they've been shit for ages,feels kinda good to leave those games behind.

Can't stop playing this game,I had 5 seasons on 19 and started 20 this week and I love it, probably why I can't play other sports games,this is so deep and good.
I'm not buying FIFA or Pes this year, they've been shit for ages,feels kinda good to leave those games behind.
I wish I could get into basketball enough to play the game - I just can't get to grips with the finer points of the controls. Because my knowledge is so basic, I play it at the level of a PSX game, where I can pass it around and shoot, but don't ever think to dribble properly or think about the attributes of my players (other than the very basics).

Same with NHL - two great games that I just can't get into the depth of, even though the depth is so obviously there. Why the hell can we never have that depth with FIFA (especially when it comes to NHL - I've said it before, but this is the same fucking company and same engine as FIFA, yet NHL gets about 10x more sliders)...

I wish I could get into basketball enough to play the game - I just can't get to grips with the finer points of the controls. Because my knowledge is so basic, I play it at the level of a PSX game, where I can pass it around and shoot, but don't ever think to dribble properly or think about the attributes of my players (other than the very basics).

Same with NHL - two great games that I just can't get into the depth of, even though the depth is so obviously there. Why the hell can we never have that depth with FIFA (especially when it comes to NHL - I've said it before, but this is the same fucking company and same engine as FIFA, yet NHL gets about 10x more sliders)...
Yeah it's a steep learning curve for both games if your not in to the sports ,or have played it since forever,loads of fine nuances in the game,how you play D and offense.

FIFA really needs to step up their sliders,it's almost a mockery Vs NHL customisation possibilities.
Not to mention the amount of sliders and options on 2k.
But for a EA game it's really a lot Vs FIFA when it comes to NHL.

Been enjoying NHL online for 4-5 months with friends and a league,though gameplay has a lot to ask,it's still so much fun playing 6v6 in a league.

I really think that's the future,because the offline part off Pes and FIFA are gone!

You who have PS4 here should really sign up for a league,or create one,it's so much fun.

Tried pro clubs with 5-6 mates,that game play is rubbish,but can be fixed if everyone plays the same settings.

Nah,my FIFA and Pes days are pretty much over,can't go back when playing this game,it's not an option

I haven't played much of it lately but I got NBA 2K20 from the Xbox store not long ago (when it was for sale for 3€, it was too good to pass on).

I currently have 11, 16 (which is the one I played the most among all and which I'm still playing now, mainly because it features my favourite team) and 19 along with 20, but I can't really get my head around any of them.
I hardly know anything about basketball and it shows. I tend to play them like they were games from the '90s (like Chris said) even if they're now way deeper than that.

And, well, I'll hijack the thread a little here: seeing that you mentioned NHL, is there a particular release I should go for? Consider that the latest hockey game I played was NHL 99 (and before that I played a lot with Actua Ice Hockey, the Nagano '98 themed one, and found it fun)... So anything on Xbox One would be a huge leap forward to me.
I saw NHL 15 going for 8€ on Amazon, ad I wonder if it is any good even if it's ourdated (I don't mind the rosters not being current, as I don't really know any of the players).

Last edited:

Same for me. I bought NBA for 3 Euros on the Switch last week, played a little bit of the tutorials, tried to memorise the basic controls and started a quick match. I got totally destroyed by the ai and couldn't remember anything of the controls... :D The basic problem really is, I don't have a clue about this sport...

I play the NHL series since the 2016 again, last one was 94. Was tough to learn it (again), but as I am a hockey fan and constant visitor in the German league, it is way easier for me to learn this stuff, because I know what I should have to do, at least in theory.

I haven't played much of it lately but I got NBA 2K20 from the Xbox store not long ago (when it was for sale for 3€, it was too good to pass on).

I currently have 11, 16 (which is the one I played the most among all and which I'm still playing now, mainly because it features my favourite team) and 19 along with 20, but I can't really get my head around any of them.
I hardly know anything about basketball and it shows. I tend to play them like they were games from the '90s (like Chris said) even if they're now way deeper than that.

And, well, I'll hijack the thread a little here: seeing that you mentioned NHL, is there a particular release I should go for? Consider that the latest hockey game I played was NHL 99 (and before that I played a lot with Actua Ice Hockey, the Nagano '98 themed one, and found it fun)... So anything on Xbox One would be a huge leap forward to me.
I saw NHL 15 going for 8€ on Amazon, ad I wonder if it is any good even if it's ourdated (I don't mind the rosters not being current, as I don't really know any of the players).
15 is a very strange game,it's the first of the current gen,so most of its game modes are slimmed down Vs last gen (14) and games after that (16-20)
Gameplay is alright,if you're looking to get a player career (be a pro) or franchise mode it's pretty much the same as the games now (20)

Unfortunately NHL is a pretty stale game when it comes to game modes, it's pretty much the same now as it was as on Xbox 360,most people say that those games 10-11-12-13-14 were better,and I agree.

Customisation Vs FIFA is much better,Vs 2k not even close.
You can set up a realistic gameplay with sliders though,which FIFA fails to deliver.
For €8 it's a steal

Ordered, it's going to be delivered next Friday.
Well, it may be a slimmed-down version of the game (I also remember F1 2015 being so), but I will not be that mad about it considering its price.
It should surely be a huge leap forward compared to NHL 99 :D

Sorry for hijacking the thread, back to NBA 2K we go. :)

I was thinking about installing 2k13 since it seems to have nice gameplay and doesn't have the same system requirements as the newer ones... There's a very good mod for it (URB) but unfortunately I can't use those adfly links and gave up on the idea.

I was thinking about installing 2k13 since it seems to have nice gameplay and doesn't have the same system requirements as the newer ones... There's a very good mod for it (URB) but unfortunately I can't use those adfly links and gave up on the idea.
2k11 and 2k14 running OK to my potato laptop, both on high settings. Plus don't know if you come from Europe, if yes, 2k14 has the Euroleague Teams.

Actually I can run 2k20... even if it's not on highest settings. But from what I've seen it's questionable its gameplay it's better than some older versions. And 2k20 takes 100GB of hard drive space...:/ I can't have all PES stadiums then :)
I have some of those 13, 15, 20 and 19 I think... I know people enjoy 2k11 and 2k17 a lot. 2k13 is also well regarded and after watching some gameplay I thought giving it a try...
I like trying different modes, so I'm sure I'd enjoy Euroleague.

Actually I can run 2k20... even if it's not on highest settings. But from what I've seen it's questionable its gameplay it's better than some older versions. And 2k20 takes 100GB of hard drive space...:/ I can't have all PES stadiums then :)
I have some of those 13, 15, 20 and 19 I think... I know people enjoy 2k11 and 2k17 a lot. 2k13 is also well regarded and after watching some gameplay I thought giving it a try...
I like trying different modes, so I'm sure I'd enjoy Euroleague.
Played a lot of 13,my first true 2k game,played it to death,mycareer back then,and I've played everyone since then,started Myleague on 16,and for me with the sliders and settings I'm using for 2k20,it's the best game I've ever played, animations and fluidity +realistic scores/percentages/runs/injuries and toughness from the CPU is so good

I watched some gameplay from a guy whose sliders are considered one of the best (can't recall his name right now,but the sliders were called 'best of the best' :),something like that)... and I didn't liked so much compared with this one:

But I'll take your suggestion in consideration;) thanks!

I watched some gameplay from a guy whose sliders are considered one of the best (can't recall his name right now,but the sliders were called 'best of the best' :),something like that)... and I didn't liked so much compared with this one:

But I'll take your suggestion in consideration;) thanks!
Looks good,though I can honestly say movement has come a long way since 13.
But I used to love 13 ,so its probably a good choice.
These are the ones I'm playing on 20,also on broadcast cam

There's also a group of guys over at operation sports that have finished a massive job on a roster called "Attention to details" only for PS4 atm but will be ported to pc/Xbox as well.
Massive job on tendencies etc

Last edited:
Got it through PS+ for free. Nice move. I had a feeling it would come to PS+, since winter. It came now.
Awesome year for me in NBA gaming. 3 € for nba2k20 on switch and free on ps4. :)

On the other hand I gave 80€ for FIFA+PES so I am still dumb enough! :(

Back
Top Bottom