NBA 2K15 - PS4/Xbox One/PC/PS3/X360

Now confirmed that the patch will be available in Europe friday...

I too have NBA 2K15 on PS4 now, my God it is amazing. Did anyone else have to play Spurs - Heat first before being able to launch the game? When I went to the menu and quit it just brought me back to the same match again and again until I fully played the match myself...

Now confirmed that the patch will be available in Europe friday...

I too have NBA 2K15 on PS4 now, my God it is amazing. Did anyone else have to play Spurs - Heat first before being able to launch the game? When I went to the menu and quit it just brought me back to the same match again and again until I fully played the match myself...
FFS, way over two weeks later, hell of a time. Where you got that from btw.?

Yep about that Spurs - Heat matchup, you have to play it to the end to get to the actual game menu. Was also confused when I launched NBA2k15 for the first time.

Didnt have that on my xbox 1.

I have to admit. Game is really awesome. Every year became more and more and more playable and enjoyable. Just, love 2k serial.

FFS, way over two weeks later, hell of a time. Where you got that from btw.?

Yep about that Spurs - Heat matchup, you have to play it to the end to get to the actual game menu. Was also confused when I launched NBA2k15 for the first time.

I misread it, still unconfirmed when it will be released. My bad man, I was getting excited myself for friday since I'll have the day off... :CONFUSE:

I had the same thing, especially since the ordinary menu soundtrack was playing during the game. Kind of odd.

Didnt have that on my xbox 1.

I have to admit. Game is really awesome. Every year became more and more and more playable and enjoyable. Just, love 2k serial.

Yeah the game is ridiculously smooth and a lot of fun to play. I liked the PS3 version but the difference is crazy.

To be honest, I didn't play any match since I saw what the new patch will bring to the game. Very sad it's still not out and especially that 2k or Sony don't give any infos about it.

Finally scanned my face and started a career playing for my beloved Raptors. I do like the story plot and the other fancy stuff in this game. Still don't like the coach trading away good players for stupid ones just so you can get more minutes...I liked playing with James Johnson and not this unknown rookie who only plays 2 minutes. If they can make better choices in trades and team management, then I'd love this a lot more.

That typical time of the year the game is abandoned. Its been always like this. One freaking patch which tons of notes, but actual barely any fixes at all then on to 2K16 now they go.

All the bugs and imbalances in the game we can forget getting fixed now, 2K15 was a huge let down in my opinion, gameplay took a step back, lots of stumbling animations, samey gameplay for all teams, overpowered AI, random making of shots, terrible online as usual, game freezes as usual, bugs that are ignored as usual.

Only good thing was the roster updates even though they are only useful in quick games. MyCareer still cheesy as hell, and the fact that it needs to be online and you need shitload of VC for every little thing is annoying.

Next couple of 2Ks gonna be a skip for me, see you in 2K20 maybe.

That typical time of the year the game is abandoned. Its been always like this. One freaking patch which tons of notes, but actual barely any fixes at all then on to 2K16 now they go.

All the bugs and imbalances in the game we can forget getting fixed now, 2K15 was a huge let down in my opinion, gameplay took a step back, lots of stumbling animations, samey gameplay for all teams, overpowered AI, random making of shots, terrible online as usual, game freezes as usual, bugs that are ignored as usual.

Only good thing was the roster updates even though they are only useful in quick games. MyCareer still cheesy as hell, and the fact that it needs to be online and you need shitload of VC for every little thing is annoying.

Agree and disagree. Even with problems gameplay has lots of depth.
The team's individuality has never been felt so much since nba 2k11, unless you play at hof and all cpu does is cheese there.
This is the first nba 2k which I got hooked on mycareer gamemode, used it to try it for few game and then never play again. Now I am on NBA finals on 2nd year and having a blast. Its all about knowing your teammates and getting them involved in game, besides scoring points.

What I dislike is shooting mechanics, especially after patch its too inconsistent. Sometimes I just can't make anything wide open, other time i can nail it down semi-contested.
Animations are annoying sometime, but also makes the game more about the strategy than twitchy reflexes more than ever before. You can't rush on making moves like you could, when you learn to act calm and slow you feel more in control.

Online is bad for this age, but if you have friends to play with its pretty fun to play mypark/rec. Design flaws (mc players too little limited in attribute upgrades and badges) and 2k servers ruins its all potential still.

I agree with the animations. The shots doesn't really make much sense in which the "catch-up bug" has too much of an effect where your shots all seem to go in when you're losing, but when you are winning and want to build on your cushion, the shots always rim out....thus, all games are close, but can't really dominate.

But yes, teams really aren't varied enough...

Spike Lee joins NBA 2K16, three different cover stars leaked

458128502.0.0.jpg

Spike Lee, the Oscar-nominated filmmaker — and well-known New York Knicks fan — has a role developing NBA 2K16's career mode, according to a source close to the game and leaked marketing materials obtained by Polygon.

"Be the story," says the cover of NBA 2K16, whose three different stars — Stephen Curry of Golden State, James Harden of Houston and Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City — will tell social media followers they're "starring [in] the new Spike Lee Joint!"

nba_2k16_instagram_watermarked.0.jpg

Lee also is credited on the game's cover, much in the same way Jay-Z was three years ago as a celebrity executive producer for NBA 2K13.

Polygon confirmed the authenticity of the above image through a source with knowledge of the game, and described its contents to a 2K Sports representative, who declined to comment.

Lee's involvement has been rumored over the past month. In mid-March, the New York Post mentioned he was "in San Francisco working on an NBA video-game project," and had attended a Knicks shootaround at the University of San Francisco. 2K Games and Visual Concepts, its in-house sports studio, is located in Novato, a suburb north of the city. Shortly after, a sideline reporter in a Knicks broadcast also said Lee was involved in the game.

Lee's association with pro basketball is well known and a major part of his public persona. He wrote and directed 1998's acclaimed He Got Game, a basketball film starring Ray Allen, with cameos by numerous NBA stars and league figures. From his courtside seat at Madison Square Garden, Lee figured prominently in the Knicks' memorable mid-1990s rivalry with Reggie Miller and the Indiana Pacers. His Mars Blackmon character, originally from the 1986 film She's Gotta Have It, is perhaps more well known for pestering Michael Jordan in a series of 1980s and 1990s ads for Nike.

As for the cover stars, 2K Sports did separate covers in 2011 with Jordan, Magic Johnson and Larry Bird, and put three stars — Blake Griffin, Derrick Rose and Durant — on the cover of NBA 2K13. Durant's appearance would be his third for the series, remarkable but not unprecedented for 2K Sports. Harden cut promotional videos for NBA 2K15 last year. Curry has had no formal involvement with the game.

2K Sports' flagship series has evolved into a pop-culture phenomenon over the past five years, highlighted by Jordan's close involvement in NBA 2K11 and 2K12, and Jay-Z's stint with 2K13. Better known for curating the game's soundtrack, Jay-Z also worked behind the scenes to convince hall-of-famer Charles Barkley to join the game, which ultimately reunited the entire 1992 U.S. Olympic "Dream Team" in video game form.

NBA 2K16 has yet to be given a release date but it typically launches on the first Tuesday of October. Versions are expected for PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and Windows PC.
http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/23/8478211/nba-2k16-spike-lee-cover-stars-release-date-ps4-xbox-one

I borrowed 2k14 for 3 months during playoff season when my interest in basketball was at its peak and skipped 2k15 entirely but I do play on buying 2k16 as it has been two years, which is a good amount of time for a sports game to feel fresh. I honestly don`t get why ppl still buy sports games every year. Not that much changes. You just have to hop on YouTube and you`ll see that 2k15 still has the same exploits and cheese that were present in previous versions. That said, it is still the best basketball game on the market.

I`ve changed my tune on the game. Offline it is the best sports sim ever if you find the right roster and sliders. You need to find a roster that has reduced the posterizer, lob city finisher and lob city passing badges on players. I think DCAllAmerican made it. Games play out a lot more realistically. Unfortunately, lob city is the norm in my team and online quick play.

I played the Game 3 of Cavs vs Hawks few hours before the real game and Al Horford got a Flagrant 2, the first time I ever saw that in 2k15. Later the same happened in real life.

Strange :D

Back
Top Bottom