NBA Live 08 (360/ps3)

Yeah I thought the demo was really good. I remember downloading 07 last year and deleting it straight away thinking it was crap but this is great. I won't buy it but I'll give it a rent.

im actually quite surprize how better this game looks/feels compared to the crap game they throw at us last year...it was a joke compared to 2k7....this year though it could be diferent... specially casue the jaggy 2k gfx and not 60fps anoys me quite a bit in 2k..
i hope they can come up with 2k8 at 60fps.
this live 08 in the other hand has one of the smoothes gfx ive ever seen in any sports game , i would put it together with nhl 08(demo) and mlb 07 the show(ps3)...

I downloaded last year's demo some weeks ago from the PSN and thought it was crap. NBA 08 can't get any worse so I'm looking forward to try it.

I read somewhere last week that more demos from EA would be available in the american store this week so we PS3 users (idiots) may have the chance to test it today.

It is so much better than crappy Live 07. Just every part of the gameplay is much better, I really like NBA Live 08. 06 was crap, 07 was crap, and all the time a was playing 2k7...but 08 really impressed me in a good way. Just a little problem for me is the many framedrops when you see the replay. But when you're playing, it's just fine with 60fps.:8):

Just downloaded this out of curiosity more than anything - really slick looking game with great graphics. I might but it but will give the demo a few more goes first to figure out the moves etc. Visually very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom