NBA Thread

No badketball thread except for NBA? Im gonna hijack this. @Chuny and other Argentinians. Any feelings about Argentina in the FiBA world cup?

Uhhh, my dear... you tagged the wrong Chuny :LOL:
I don't like any other sports besides football. And it's something I hate about myself!

I wish I was a big fan of basketball or tennis... but I'm really, really not!

Uhhh, my dear... you tagged the wrong Chuny :LOL:
I don't like any other sports besides football. And it's something I hate about myself!

I wish I was a big fan of basketball or tennis... but I'm really, really not!
Yes for the forum it is obvious, and for the central and north Europeans, just asked cause Greeks, Italians, Spanish and Argentinians show some love for Basketball and Volleyball usually. :)

Being bore i found the official Olympic channel on Youtube and has some great staff..

First comes first, a tribute to Kobe!!! :RSCARF:

Than the "real" Dream Team in Barcelona 1992 finals.

And finally a very good USA team with Allen "The Answer" Iverson , aside with Carmelo Antony and James Lebron as youngsters, loosing to Argentina,in Athens 2004 mens basketball semifinal!

I assume my friend @Chuny , who is a well-known basketball fan will feel the touch!!! :P :P :P :D

Me? A basketball fan?
I've never seen a basketball match in my entire life! :P
I know dude, i remember our discussion about FIBA World Cup last summer. Just teasing you!!! :P :P
I just still hope you know who Manu Ginobili is!!! :D :P :DANCE:

I know dude, i remember our discussion about FIBA World Cup last summer. Just teasing you!!! :P :P
I just still hope you know who Manu Ginobili is!!! :D :P :DANCE:

Yeah, of course I do! And I'm proud of him, even if I don't like the sport itself-
But your little comment sparked my interest and I went ahead and started watching The Last Dance a few days ago. Loving it.

Yeah, of course I do! And I'm proud of him, even if I don't like the sport itself-
But your little comment sparked my interest and I went ahead and started watching The Last Dance a few days ago. Loving it.
That's karma. The Last Dance was the reason that made me come back on basketball topic too.

Man, The Last Dance is absurdly good. I was a big NBA fan during the Bulls reign, because at the time it was available in the open TV in my country. After Jordan retired the first time, my interest declined. It just wasn't the same. Manu Ginobili was the only reason I watched some NBA after the Jordan Era.

I think there are not enough big personalities in the game now. For example, James Harden is nowhere near as good as Lebron, but he is much more exciting and fun to watch. As the youngster say, prove me wrong! :-)

Back
Top Bottom