NBA Thread

Knicks are still waiting to pounce like angry lions, watch out NBA, Moochie is coming. Moochie Norris. Next big star of the league.

a_moochie_sp.jpg

a_moochie_i.jpg

2002-02-21-inside-norris.jpg

moochie.jpg

MOOCHIE - THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND

Last edited by a moderator:
How come nobody mentioned my favourite team in the NBA: Kevin Garnett, Wally Sczerniack,Latwell Sprewell, Olowakondi and Sam Cassell....The MINNESOTA TIMBERWOLVES....

cos they are the biggest flop this season. they're playing under a .500 record. for a team that was the no.1 in the west last year, this is unacceptable

and thats why flip's been fired!

honest, they are a classic example of an underachiever... with those players you named, the Kid cant do everything himself... he nearly averages a triple double, somebody give him some help

-fb

The Knicks are now interested in Flip Saunders as their coach for next season. he just got fired for being a shit coach this season for crying out loud. WHy dont they go out and get Phil Jackson??? Its New York, throw him a few million. AND they are interested in Eddie Robinson whos career could end if his left foot is touched according to doctors. This teams decisions makes no sense to me at all. Add Allan Houstons bad kness and a .300 performance this season and it makes you want to die. The very least they could do is stop trying to win for a good lottery pick. But they couldn't even do that. Its a weak draft this year anyways though I heard. AHHHHHH!!!!

anybody watch the soph/rookie match? wow, if chris bosh could just put up those numbers on a daily basis... vince who?!

26 points? 13 boards? 3 assists? imho much more worthy for MVP of the game than melo, give credit where credit's due, but i think it's just because melo is a nugget, thats why he was MVP

good job CB4!!!

-fb

and rebounds? and assists? do those not count? i think the soph rook game should be more all-rounded than just high flying dunks. king james did the right thing, he dropped ten dollars worth of dimes out there last night.

anyway, gotta love stevie nash (OH CANADA) and his football skills... brilliant stuff the header and the rainbow kick!! the bloody phoenix suns almost stole the show, that would've been some feat

-fb

a shame they dont show all star saturday over here in the uk. i just watched some of the highlights of it on espn.com
hopefully someone will post it on the net some time today.
all star game should be pretty good

is the game nba street 3 i think its called is it goodi got 1,and 2

damn im glad to see some NBA fans across the pond, but the nba has been shit ever since jordan stopped playing for the bulls, the teams now a days, play street ball, and rarely run anything that resembles a set offense, its kind of discouraging, and yeah FB nash's rainbow was silly....

haha yep. that and chris andersen's dunks were the highlights. honest, the boy must've been given 30 different attempts at the same thing... there was just no excitement there :lol:

-fb

csaunders said:
damn im glad to see some NBA fans across the pond, but the nba has been shit ever since jordan stopped playing for the bulls, the teams now a days, play street ball, and rarely run anything that resembles a set offense, its kind of discouraging, and yeah FB nash's rainbow was silly....

On the other hand European basketball has been increasing loads. Theres the Champions League going on right now. European national teams have almost been able to defeat the American dream team recently... shows how Europeans are growing at the sport. Its kinda like USA becoming a strong nation in international Football nowadays.

Last summer Italy beat USA in basketball....exhibition ofcourse. :D

Milanista said:
On the other hand European basketball has been increasing loads. Theres the Champions League going on right now. European national teams have almost been able to defeat the American dream team recently... shows how Europeans are growing at the sport. Its kinda like USA becoming a strong nation in international Football nowadays.

Last summer Italy beat USA in basketball....exhibition ofcourse. :D
whoa whoa, i wouldnt go that far as to compare European Basketball to the US National Soccer team, It does show that Europeans have grown, but the team we put in the olympics was hardly, i mean hardly a USA dream team... No garnett, no Shaq, no Kobe, among others... basketball is def improving in europe, but USA is still FAR better then the rest of the world, its really not even close IMHO...

csaunders said:
whoa whoa, i wouldnt go that far as to compare European Basketball to the US National Soccer team, It does show that Europeans have grown, but the team we put in the olympics was hardly, i mean hardly a USA dream team... No garnett, no Shaq, no Kobe, among others... basketball is def improving in europe, but USA is still FAR better then the rest of the world, its really not even close IMHO...

I dunno, the best teams in Europe would do pretty well in the Eastern Conference right now... don't knock it too much. They've got a bunch of players that can make jump shots and pass, two things that would blow half of the NBA teams out of the water.

You all apparently haven't been paying attention to Moochie Norris, Moochie, old school, hustle, committment, Moochie Norris.

csaunders said:

well you can look at it that way, but still, dwayne wade (STILL cant get enough of him), allen iversen, tim duncan, and jermaine oneal (amongst others) are still very very very very very good players.

agree with TJ as well though, the eastern conference, bar pistons and at times the Heat, is quite weak

-fb

footieBalla said:
well you can look at it that way, but still, dwayne wade (STILL cant get enough of him), allen iversen, tim duncan, and jermaine oneal (amongst others) are still very very very very very good players.

agree with TJ as well though, the eastern conference, bar pistons and at times the Heat, is quite weak

-fb
the charlotte bob cats would wipe the ass of any european team, any... The wizards are a good team this year as well.... those guys are good players but still not our best, with the exception of Duncan, there is not one team in the world that can compete with this lineup below, i know europe has gotten better, but if its NBA rules and NBA refs the european teams are not going to win...

garnett-----duncan

----shaq------

bryant-----baron davis

bench
iverson
ray allen

i dont even need to go on.....

csaunders said:
the charlotte bob cats would wipe the ass of any european team, any... The wizards are a good team this year as well.... those guys are good players but still not our best, with the exception of Duncan, there is not one team in the world that can compete with this lineup below, i know europe has gotten better, but if its NBA rules and NBA refs the european teams are not going to win...

garnett-----duncan

----shaq------

bryant-----baron davis

bench
iverson
ray allen

i dont even need to go on.....

Im not saying Europeans are better, but theyre catching up. The sport is also becoming very popular in Europe, especially Eastern and Central.

Milanista said:
Im not saying Europeans are better, but theyre catching up. The sport is also becoming very popular in Europe, especially Eastern and Central.
yes they are, nowitski is awesome... thats good cause its becoming less popular here....

airjoca said:
I don't think there's ever gonna be another Jordan, because no one will be able to change and impact the nba the way he did...
i think bird and magic had a bigger impact, but no i doubt there will ever be, possibly in any team sport, a person who is so dominant as jordan

csaunders said:
i think bird and magic had a bigger impact, but no i doubt there will ever be, possibly in any team sport, a person who is so dominant as jordan

Schumacher? (it is a team sport isn't it?). nah, I agree, Jordan was the shit. Anyways I never believed any of the hype about LeBron James, the media done a great job in trying to get him to be the next Jordan, isn't Lebron a point guard anyways? Its so dumb. Plus he didn't deserve to start in the all-star game not only when you look at the numbers, but also basing it on merit. Then I look at the roster and Moochie Norris is left out, insult to injury, scandalous I tell you, scandalous.

gunnerglory said:
Schumacher? (it is a team sport isn't it?). nah, I agree, Jordan was the shit. Anyways I never believed any of the hype about LeBron James, the media done a great job in trying to get him to be the next Jordan, isn't Lebron a point guard anyways? Its so dumb. Plus he didn't deserve to start in the all-star game not only when you look at the numbers, but also basing it on merit. Then I look at the roster and Moochie Norris is left out, insult to injury, scandalous I tell you, scandalous.
well lebron is th e absolute sickest player at his age ever in the history of the game, i mean the guys stats are outrageous for his age, compare them to garnett, o'neal and kobe at the same age and it isnt even close, he also gets alot of steals.... he will be the next great player, who knows he could be better then jordan, did anyone ever think there would be a player better then pele(maradona)... i doubt it, but i think it happend with deigo armando maradona... the greatest footballer ever

Back
Top Bottom