Nedved considering retirement from football

Gedtillo

Mediocentro defensivo
13 July 2004
Apparently Pavel Nedved would be considering his retirement from professional football after the big disappointments of the Juve scandal and the Czech Republic fiasco in this World Cup.

Here's to Nedved coming to Madrid for one more year, instead of retiring!

Might also see him end up in Monaco for a year and then retire! That's another possibility.

I honestly think he'll stay. After so many years in Italy and being treated well by Juve, I dont think he'll go through moving his family and getting used to a new country just for a year.

PLF said:
Might also see him end up in Monaco for a year and then retire! That's another possibility.

he'll come to us for another year and then retire. ;)

Don't think so. :p

I can see him def staying at Juve though like Milanista said. Monaco is a possibility though if he was to move away.

It's not that HE wants to dump Juve, it's that Juve might ask him and many other stars to go to other clubs to cut costs... though Pavel is such a good guy that I'm sure he'd cut his wages just to help the team. :)

He won't move away from Juve, if he continues playing. Though I think him retiring is more than likely..
He's been pondering this for 2-3 years now actually, everytime talked out of it. Though the Czech's early exit and Juve to B (or worse) will make his decision somewhat easier.

So Don, what do you think all Juve fans in Italy and worldwide gonna do now?

I mean lot of them I imagine won't even have access to Serie B and if it's Serie C then the coverage gets even worst!

I guess it means a lot of people won't have chance to watch their fav team play anymore!?! :| (Especially those outside Italy)

Serie C and B is covered by Sky, its included with the Serie A bundle. Teams with huge support get constant coverage like Napoli and Genoa who were in Serie C. You can only watch Serie A on Sky in Italy, with the exception of Lecce and Sampdoria's home games.

Today Cannavaro renewed his contract with Juve and says he's going to B or C if he has to.

PLF said:
So Don, what do you think all Juve fans in Italy and worldwide gonna do now?

Cry? A mass protest is being planned, with thousands of people going to Turin. Though seems kind of useless to me.

PLF said:
I mean lot of them I imagine won't even have access to Serie B and if it's Serie C then the coverage gets even worst!

I guess it means a lot of people won't have chance to watch their fav team play anymore!?! :| (Especially those outside Italy)

Yup the non-italian Juve fans will have a lot of trouble watching their team. Especially if Juve go all the way to Serie C, actively supporting Juve will realistically be out of the question for these fans.

I think most are angry at Moggi and Juve, the fans feel cheated and feel deception. I myself feel disgusted, none of the fans bargained for something like this.

Good I say, he's well past it. Just look at his performances last season for Juve, did nothing that caught the eye, and he was non-existent in the World Cup for the Czechs :)

Back
Top Bottom