NEED A GOOD SAMARITAN

N

nigerian_inna_diss

Could do with some (alot) of help concerning the display of my game, the in match graphics are terrible and so are the menus. Changing the brightness/dark and all other pes6 settings have NOT HELPED Would a pic of my specs help you help me?

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8820/displayspecsdm3.png

Im using a Dell Latitude C600, a poorer system to my long lost dell 4600 but i didnt think it would be this bad, the graphics are excellent with everything else i love this game and would appreciate help very much.

Thanx in advance[/quote]

I'm sure the image of yuor specs help for some, but I actually think an image of the actual game graphics might help aswell. ;)

Just hit the Print Screen (Print Scrn) button usually located above the arrow keys and the Insert, Delete, Home etc keys.

Then open MSPaint (Run -> mspaint or use the start menu), hit Ctrl+V or paste from the edit menu, save the image as a jpeg file and upload it same as you did with your other image.

OK, just realized you probably know how to take a snapshot of the screen seeing as that is what you just posted... Douh!

Anyways, post a good screen with the problem and we'll see whats the matter. :)

its much better than before im tweaking it with 3danalyzer, got any idea how i can force more than 100hz for me? As i cant do this in aytem properties(maz 85hrz). As soon as i did force 100hz drastic improvement.

I've never used 3DAnalyzer, but if the brightness flickers, I would say there is something wrong other than the game. The game itself should never flicker.

The maximum refresh rate depends on your monitor. The monitors have a maximum refresh rate for every resolution. Higher screen resolution means lower refresh rate.

Also your video card seems to be extremely poor (8MB VideoRAM?).

I'd say it might be a combination of a poor system overall and some sort of glitch (if you are getting flickering/unstable brightness).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom