Need an info about Premiership ;-)

F

fantasheva

Hi everyone from Italy ;)

I noticed [well, it seems to me] that there isn't yet a sticky topic about PES5 editin' so I ask you an info, openin' this.

I'm editing the Premiership but I would like to know the real names of Wearside, Lancashire Athletic and East London...one of 'em should be the newcomers of Wigan Athletic but I don't know much about them :)

Can you tell me "who is who"?

Thx a lot.

As far I now is Lancashire Athletic Wigan Athletic, because there is a Dutch player called de Zeeuw who plays for them.

Wearside = Sunderland FC

Lancashire Athletic = Wigan Athletic

East London = West Ham United FC

cheers, David

Thanks a lot, guys...that's what I needed :cheers:

Well, just hopin' to be helpful to those that are goin' in "editin' mania" in the next days, I can suggest you to keep your PES4 Option File "Alive", there's an option in PES5 that can upload from it everything you've done in the past edition [stuff like logos, players/teams name/stadium edit etc...]

Really useful.

Have Fun:circle:

Last edited by a moderator:
hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

divath said:
hehe, when i started playing pes5 i had to delete my pes4 data to make space on memory card... then afterwards i saw the option to transfer all my logos/emblem ... ARGHHHHH lol, not smart:shock:

doh.gif

I was doin' the same, anyway...
It's all about luck.

Thanks Stringer Bell, registration done, nice links ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom