Need help downloading datapacks(xbox360 slim)

Gibah

God
23 January 2012
Nigeria
Manchester City
Hello gamers. I currently own an Xbox-360 and I play pes 13 on it all day. I formerly owned a laptop which I formerly used for pes gaming until I got tired of it mainly cos pes was very slow on it and I knew that there's no way the laptop will be able to play PES14. That's y I got a 360 recently (slim and as u can guess my first game on it is PES13)so I can use it for gaming and the laptop for my project(am a final year student).
Anyway, my main problem now is that I haven't been able to update the pes(download datapack 6 or patch). Where I stay, internet connection is a luxury and the only access I have to the internet is through a usb thumbdrive modem I bought a while ago when I was about starting my project. I have searched the whole internet if there is anyway I can share the connection with my 360 so I can download the datapacks but haven't found a way so far.

My question is that is there anyway I can update PES 13 offline? Like download the datapacks to a usb drive den transfer to the 360. Or can I share my modem connection smhw to download it?

Sorry about the shorthand typing. I am a textn psycho :D

I'm pretty sure you can do exactly what you suggest. A while back, I had a few problems downloading patches directly to my Xbox360 so if I remember correctly, I simply downloaded them to my PC, copied onto a USB stick and then plugged that into my Xbox and applied the patch.

If I remember correctly, the USB has to be formatted for use by PC rather than on Xbox (FAT32 I think). Can't quite remember the exact process of getting the patch off the USB stick and applied to the game but I didn't have any problem finding info about it on the internet.

I have searched every where using every possible search string but I haven't seen any place I can download the datapacks and patches. Please a link will be really helpful. Thanx in advance

Hi Gibah, sorry to hear of your troubles! Here is Data Pack 6 for PES 2013 on the Xbox 360 :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!F5VwnI7Q!CFDwaxI4X7Xh6lUBIZL2KgLGClxeP9CA-NhvIzh2IgA

You may need title update 4 as well for it to work, you can get it from here: http://www.xbox360iso.com/req-pes-2013-t686211.html?t=686211&highlight=soccer

Wow. Thanks a lot. That was really helpful. The title update worked just fine but the datapack on the other hand keeps giving me an error saying the file is broken. I don't know if there's something I did wrong or is the file actually broken? It downloaded fine and the xbox recognised it as a datapack but when I fire up the pes13, it says datapack broken.

Hmm that may be more complicated then without you having your 360 hooked up to the internet. This is the thread I found it from: http://www.xbox360iso.com/pes-2013-data-t691443p2.html but seems it's for jtagged consoles, one option would be to have a friend use your profile to download the data pack then send you it, but to be honest the simpler way would probably to share the connection from the mobile internet to your 360, it can be done fairly simply I believe using an ethernet cable from the PC-360:

YouTube - Internet Connection Sharing (Xbox 360) - Use Your Laptop/Computer As A Wireless Adapter

Hmm that may be more complicated then without you having your 360 hooked up to the internet. This is the thread I found it from: http://www.xbox360iso.com/pes-2013-data-t691443p2.html but seems it's for jtagged consoles, one option would be to have a friend use your profile to download the data pack then send you it, but to be honest the simpler way would probably to share the connection from the mobile internet to your 360, it can be done fairly simply I believe using an ethernet cable from the PC-360:

YouTube - Internet Connection Sharing (Xbox 360) - Use Your Laptop/Computer As A Wireless Adapter

I don't have any friends with xbox all they have is PS3. I will try the connection sharing although all my former attempts to do it were fruitless.
*sigh. If am not able to do it, I think I will just give up and manage the pes13 dat way.
The main reason I wanted to do this was that the option files I wanted to download required datapack 6. Guess I will just have to keep searching for option files that will work without datapack.

Well the site that offers the option file offers a method for doing it if you're unable to download datapack 6 they just want you to pay for it via a donation:

http://forums.onlyproevolutions.com/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=1249

If you are unable to download the DLC, we also provide an offline version for this option file which will work even without Data Packs. This file is only available for OPE Supporters so you'll need to upgrade your OPE Forums account to get access. (See below)

Optional donation link + Upgrade to 'Supporter' status:
To become a Supporter where you'll gain exclusive access to our future Xbox 360 option files, you must donate a minimum of £5 using this link.
You must leave your OPE Forums username in the Paypal comments/message section when you are donating!!!

Personally I'd say it's really unfair to charge people £5 just because they're unable to download a data pack.

I'd be more than happy to log into your profile on my 360, download the data pack and send you it but it'd require you to trust me with your 360 profile login, choice is yours :)

lol yh that is really unfair. Thats like 1.2grandNGN

I'd be more than happy to log into your profile on my 360, download the data pack and send you it but it'd require you to trust me with your 360 profile login, choice is yours :)

360 profile login? What is that? sorry i sound too naive, its jus that am a newbie to 360 and have never done anything closed to putting a console online.:))

The username/password to log into your Xbox Live, I could log into it on my console, download the data pack and then copy it from a flashdrive-PC and upload it for you to download.

Back
Top Bottom