Need Help : Fernando's Patch file

Hey there & welcome to our boards.

Questions like those belong into our editing area or the corresponding threads you're talking about.

Before posting, make sure you've used our search engine as your question definitely has been answered many times before.

Here's a basic patching guide

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showpost.php?p=497523&postcount=2

You will need to burn it onto a blank DVD, it has nothing to do with memory cards.

For further help please refer to our editing area and search engine. Thanks a lot.

If you spend 2 minutes to look around you will see there are enough guides to help you. Its very lazy to join and simply post asking for instructions.

It would have been quicker than typing out your post.

You need a program called ppf-o-matic v3.0. Dont ask where to find it, search on Google, its very useful.

Get a CLEAN WE9 iso image. Open ppf-o-matic selct your iso (we9) and your ppf patch (Fernando) and then click apply.

Its that easy.

Burn using Nero or DVD Decrypter and play.

Last edited:
I also need some help i do everything then when i try to burn do a dvd i won't let me does anyone know what to do

You'll need to be a bit more specific about what happens. What program are you trying to burn with? Do you have a dvd-writer? Do you have a blank DVDR in the drive?

Being vague will not get anyone anywhere fast ;)

Back
Top Bottom