Need help understanding new changes

KJK1LL3R

League 2
1 April 2005
I recently purchased the game & I am very dissapointed but I will keep giving the game a chance to improve on me! When I first went to play the game I had already got the MyMyMix V2 OF on my memory card so this could relate to a change I was unsure of. I noticed that the cursor speed was set to manual. Is this default settings or is that because I was using a different OF? Also I always used to play with these settings on semi-auto with just 1 stroke away from manual but now when I try to play with these settings it doesnt feel the same. Could someone suggest the best or most comfortable settings because at the minute my players are running around like a bunch of headless chickens. I also noticed that in the formation settings, there are no longer settings for zone press and counter attack! Instead they just have back line and offside trap. Why is this? Also even when I set my backline to "C" which is what I always used to make sure my defence stays back, in WE10 they still press very far up the pitch even with it set to "C." I would also like to know how everone else wins headers because in previous versions I just used R2 to get my player in the ideal position for the header but in this game it never really works and I feel that the super cancel is very unresponsive. I have also had problems saving my formations in this game! I created my main formation & went into "data manager" then I went to "save stocked data" then I select the slot where I want to save it but after I exit the game and go into another match, when I go into "data manager" again and then to "load stocked data" then I see the green "F" formation symbol but when I load it nothing is there?

Last edited:
dude,new game- new rules...everyone has their own opinion,this game is great,just enjoy,don´t worry about the changes.it´s we10 not we9..different games.end of subject:roll:

Winning headers is the same as in previous versions.
Not sure why you can't find your saved formation, it's mostly the same as previous versions as well. Maybe you went to play an away game and your formations were only on the home side? In which case you just need to use the 'copy from opponent' and then you'll have them on both sides.

And the AI defending is very poor so you'll have to learn how to cope with it. Good luck!

Zygalski said:
Winning headers is the same as in previous versions.
Not sure why you can't find your saved formation, it's mostly the same as previous versions as well. Maybe you went to play an away game and your formations were only on the home side? In which case you just need to use the 'copy from opponent' and then you'll have them on both sides.

And the AI defending is very poor so you'll have to learn how to cope with it. Good luck!
Glad that I am not the only person who realises that the A.I defending sucks!

"I also noticed that in the formation settings, there are no longer settings for zone press "

no way around this?
what about man marking?
I confess i haven't spend much time looking over this, since the days of fernando v1

Back
Top Bottom