Need help with pes5 online for the ps2

F_Totti

Pes Pro
8 August 2004
Holland
Internazionale
I have been trying from mid november till now to registrate online for PES 5. Everytime I fill out those fields including email adress I get the message unable to register.

What's up with this?? Everything is allright, I have an unmodded ps2, original pes5 game, network adapter and I get past the DNAS verification. But I cant register, thereby I cant get to play online. Can somebody please tell me whats going on? This is going on for months now. I live in the Netherlands and I have a 20mb ADSL 2+ line so that should not be the problem I think.

I can connect to network, testing network environment and i get past the DNAS verification. So I get to see this menu:

* connect to lobby
* User Registration
* change registration details
* Disconnect and go back

So far I get it. I choose User Registration then I get an info message about maintenance then I see the online user agreement. I press X for ok.

I need to register then or else I cant connect to the lobby because they ask for username and password. So if i choose registrate user then I fill in my USER ID and password and confirmation of password (all of min. 8 characters) and my email adress and I choose registrate and then I get the message Unable to register! This also happens when I dont put in my email.

This happens everyday and everytime when I try, no matter what username or password I choose.

Someone have more info about this. If someone has an ID or can make one for me I would be very grateful!

Sorry mate, my TV got stupid and I had to open it and fix the problem. It was not allowing me to put it on AV (tv is sick of PES LOL). I have TV fixed now and when I go home I will register an USER ID so check your PM at 5:00PM ok? Stay Well and sorry.

Artist said:
Sorry mate, my TV got stupid and I had to open it and fix the problem. It was not allowing me to put it on AV (tv is sick of PES LOL). I have TV fixed now and when I go home I will register an USER ID so check your PM at 5:00PM ok? Stay Well and sorry.

Allright no prob.. Those things can happen. I'll be at work than @ 5:00 pm ill check it later on the evening.. Many thnx! :)

Last edited:
Artist said:

Really man I am not trying to be rude mate or to get on your nerves :$ . But I havent received ur pm... You still got problems with ur tv or you having same problems as I do? :)

Back
Top Bottom