New 360 trailer!!

looks pretty fecking sweet to me, much better than previous footage. It looks just like the intro footage from the ps2 versions. might just go pre order after watching that.

I've seen that before, I remember ClassicD commenting that he hoped the game would include those sound effects.

SXFuzz said:
I've seen that before, I remember ClassicD commenting that he hoped the game would include those sound effects.

Exactly the same trailer they had at the GC in August. Only difference, the other said "Pro evolution soccer 6" where as this says "Winning Eleven"

Last edited:
I thought that was a poor trailer to be honest. It didn't show real gameplay, and the graphics didn't look any better than anything the ps2 could do. The gameplay xbox360 vids I've seen look fairly promising, but I don't think it'll be until the second or third 360 version that we start seeing significant results.

sadly i think that looks crap, the shirt textures are so plain its silly, they look they are made of rubber. if and when i get a 360 i'll undoubtedly buy fifa. the licensed kits on pes look average, the unlicensed look absolutely terrible, and as for the faces....

a think it better waiting for the PS3 version of pro evo soccer 6-7 as thats wat konami always put more effort into cause this looks like just xbox stuff not nxt gen

I was taking the Wii. It just kills me when people go on and on about how they are not going to get the game because, the shirts are too shiny, or the faces dont look enough like the real person, or there arent linesmen on the side of the pitch (I know there is now) or the hair does not move, or the grass looks crap or they havent spelt Ballacks name correctly, or whatever silly reason people have for not liking it. Fair enough thats your choice, but dont keep going on about it, I bet most of the people saying they will not be buying it, will in the end. It all about the gameplay people.

nicostorm said:
I was taking the Wii. It just kills me when people go on and on about how they are not going to get the game because, the shirts are too shiny, or the faces dont look enough like the real person, or there arent linesmen on the side of the pitch (I know there is now) or the hair does not move, or the grass looks crap or they havent spelt Ballacks name correctly, or whatever silly reason people have for not liking it. Fair enough thats your choice, but dont keep going on about it, I bet most of the people saying they will not be buying it, will in the end. It all about the gameplay people.

you're an idiot. I'm going to wait for pes7 so we can get the proper game with untucked shirts,more logos, moving hair and better grass textures.
*sarcasm*sarcasm*sarcasm

anyways, you're not an idiot. I'll be looking forward to this game, because pes has always been my favourite game and I know this one will be good.
the only thing I'm sceptical about is if they are going to fix some glitches from previous games, and if there's enough new moves and stuff to make it feel like a new game. but I'll play it anyway, and I hope fifa07 sells a lot of copies. that way the cheaters stay away from pes, and konami has a better reason to make pes7 absolutely crazy :)

I hope Fifa is as good as some people are claiming this year, I have no problem at all having 2 quality football titles.

I hope Fifa is as good as some people are claiming this year, I have no problem at all having 2 quality football titles.

nicostorm said:

forget Fifa07, it's the same arcade game like usual

Back
Top Bottom