• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

New 360 video!!

PESV

League 1
28 April 2002
The Netherlands
not so impressive in comparising with the fifa 07 vid graphic/animation wise. thats ok if gameplay makes up for it. and to be honest i expected a bit more variety gameplay wise. the build up for attacks still seem a bit straightforward, (could v been due the players) but defending for instance wasnt tight at all so you have every opportunity to play the ball where u like and only around the 16-metres some skill is needed to actually score a a goal. i hope this is just a port to get a grip on the new machinery and that pes7 is the major leap forward weve all been waiting for the last years of 'pappen en nathouden'. its a dutch expression for retaining from any real progress, merely doing the minimal effort to keep something going.
 

jflores

Diegoooooooool!
25 April 2002
Centreville, VA (USA)
FCB
Based on that video, it looks nothing compared to the Fifa07 video that was recently released. The Fifa video just looks so much more realistic and Next Gen. Just goes to show you how much more quality graphics wise EA's soccer game is. Having said that, the PES video still looks nice, however not impressive.
 

FleaFly

Conference
19 August 2006
jflores said:
Based on that video, it looks nothing compared to the Fifa07 video that was recently released. The Fifa video just looks so much more realistic and Next Gen. Just goes to show you how much more quality graphics wise EA's soccer game is. Having said that, the PES video still looks nice, however not impressive.
yeah..fifa 07 looked sooooo amazing...*sarcasm

looked like the same old crap, look how they're kicking the ball, and look at the goalie! it didn't impress me that much, even though some of it looked nice. but the movement of the players seems so weird ...I've always hated how the players in fifa turns and shoots, and I've never been free to make amazing volley shots(where you take it down on chest first and curl it)
fifa seems more scripted and limited in the way you shoot.
but you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you
 

jflores

Diegoooooooool!
25 April 2002
Centreville, VA (USA)
FCB
FleaFly said:
yeah..fifa 07 looked sooooo amazing...*sarcasm

looked like the same old crap, look how they're kicking the ball, and look at the goalie! it didn't impress me that much, even though some of it looked nice. but the movement of the players seems so weird ...I've always hated how the players in fifa turns and shoots, and I've never been free to make amazing volley shots(where you take it down on chest first and curl it)
fifa seems more scripted and limited in the way you shoot.
but you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you
Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.
 
Last edited:
P

psimonius

Guest
jflores said:
Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.
Fuck it. If only they allowed us to build the gameplay and animations too. Then that'd be a game worth having. Jeez. :roll:
 

SXFuzz

Super Moderator
Staff
17 November 2001
FleaFly said:
you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you
why of course, anybody who enjoys FIFA is seen as an 'other' - "You guys". Anybody that plays the game must only score goals via cutbacks. Obviously.
 

WEtongelre

Champions League
17 February 2006
Eindhoven
Galatasaray
jflores said:
Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.
choose netstyles will be awesome! :(
 

FleaFly

Conference
19 August 2006
SXFuzz said:
why of course, anybody who enjoys FIFA is seen as an 'other' - "You guys". Anybody that plays the game must only score goals via cutbacks. Obviously.
or weird toe kicks that for some reason goes straight into the top corner.




everyone that plays with inter just to have martins and adriano score cutback goals on pes 5 are fucking gay
 

SXFuzz

Super Moderator
Staff
17 November 2001
tomx said:
Haha fifa looks amazing.. You must be drunk or have no idea what is real football...

For me fifa graphics is like shit.
Wow, I like so totally agree with your well thought out opinion.
 

nSkuL

Non-League
7 December 2004
Portugal
S.L.Benfica
jonneymendoza said:
fifa 07 is shot. i got it on the pc and was amazed on how crap the graphics are and the frame rate too
the nice next-gen graphics are on xbox360 only...the pc version graphics are very-bad-old-gen-stuff...

cheers!
 
Top Bottom