New 360 video!!

not so impressive in comparising with the fifa 07 vid graphic/animation wise. thats ok if gameplay makes up for it. and to be honest i expected a bit more variety gameplay wise. the build up for attacks still seem a bit straightforward, (could v been due the players) but defending for instance wasnt tight at all so you have every opportunity to play the ball where u like and only around the 16-metres some skill is needed to actually score a a goal. i hope this is just a port to get a grip on the new machinery and that pes7 is the major leap forward weve all been waiting for the last years of 'pappen en nathouden'. its a dutch expression for retaining from any real progress, merely doing the minimal effort to keep something going.

Based on that video, it looks nothing compared to the Fifa07 video that was recently released. The Fifa video just looks so much more realistic and Next Gen. Just goes to show you how much more quality graphics wise EA's soccer game is. Having said that, the PES video still looks nice, however not impressive.

jflores said:
Based on that video, it looks nothing compared to the Fifa07 video that was recently released. The Fifa video just looks so much more realistic and Next Gen. Just goes to show you how much more quality graphics wise EA's soccer game is. Having said that, the PES video still looks nice, however not impressive.

yeah..fifa 07 looked sooooo amazing...*sarcasm

looked like the same old crap, look how they're kicking the ball, and look at the goalie! it didn't impress me that much, even though some of it looked nice. but the movement of the players seems so weird ...I've always hated how the players in fifa turns and shoots, and I've never been free to make amazing volley shots(where you take it down on chest first and curl it)
fifa seems more scripted and limited in the way you shoot.
but you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you

FleaFly said:
yeah..fifa 07 looked sooooo amazing...*sarcasm

looked like the same old crap, look how they're kicking the ball, and look at the goalie! it didn't impress me that much, even though some of it looked nice. but the movement of the players seems so weird ...I've always hated how the players in fifa turns and shoots, and I've never been free to make amazing volley shots(where you take it down on chest first and curl it)
fifa seems more scripted and limited in the way you shoot.
but you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you

Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.

Last edited:
jflores said:
Yes, you might be right. I just wish I could take Fifa's soccer goals/nets, crowds, sound, stadiums, licenses and implement them on PES. I think Fifa's goal/nets are spot on, however the animations of the nets are a bit stiffy. It would be so nice if they gave us the option to only build a stadium, but be able to choose different goal/net styles for any stadium we desired.

Fuck it. If only they allowed us to build the gameplay and animations too. Then that'd be a game worth having. Jeez. :roll:

FleaFly said:
you guys probably only scores on cutbacks anyways so it doesn't matter to you

why of course, anybody who enjoys FIFA is seen as an 'other' - "You guys". Anybody that plays the game must only score goals via cutbacks. Obviously.

jflores said:

choose netstyles will be awesome! :(

SXFuzz said:
why of course, anybody who enjoys FIFA is seen as an 'other' - "You guys". Anybody that plays the game must only score goals via cutbacks. Obviously.

or weird toe kicks that for some reason goes straight into the top corner.

everyone that plays with inter just to have martins and adriano score cutback goals on pes 5 are fucking gay

tomx said:
Haha fifa looks amazing.. You must be drunk or have no idea what is real football...

For me fifa graphics is like shit.

Wow, I like so totally agree with your well thought out opinion.

jonneymendoza said:
fifa 07 is shot. i got it on the pc and was amazed on how crap the graphics are and the frame rate too

the nice next-gen graphics are on xbox360 only...the pc version graphics are very-bad-old-gen-stuff...

cheers!

Back
Top Bottom