NEW BALL PACK FOR PES5-PC by Dart Wagner

D

DART-WAGNER

I made a new balls pack to the Pes5-PC, changing the originals of the game (very poor, in my opinion), and I make a new F50 ball (I change the lines in the side of the ball, is much better now, I guess).

bolaspes50te.jpg
[/IMG]

Download link
http://rapidshare.de/files/6986069/New_Balls_pes5_by_DARTWAGNER.rar.html

The instalation is with DKZ and GRStudio (the text in the file is in portuguese)

Install first the files of the folder "inportar com o DKZ" winth DKZ (obvious), create a new O_text.afs (make a backup of your original file) and after use GRStudio 5.10.1 to install the other folder "importar com o Graphic Studio" over the file .afs create by you with the DKZ after installl their files.

If you wanna use this files in a patch or else, please give the credits, is so sad see my files beeing changed the collors and post how "by_someone", and others...

I hope you enjoy it.

Sorry my english

sorry to administrators for post here and post in the Editing Forum, I put here to more people see, ok?

hey mate..great job..may hosting on other hosting site?? they may be a problem downloading from rapid share by some..
thanx

Nice one the original balls are crap.

Do you have any others, im after the blue premiership nike ball and orange nike ball they use in the spanish league and a yellow nike ball would be handy also, please.

could anybody tell me how to import balls and kits that are bmps? please i am quite stuck!! thanx

I have graphic studio .01 and just installed dkz 0.90. Can someone show me an english tutorial for Dkz. I did many searches and have yet to find anything informative. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom