PC New Driver, New Graphic Settings ! NOW FOR PES 2011 !

Fantastic settings scots777, thanks a lot. I can't believe the difference in quality. It's like going from normal TV to HD...! :BOP:

The only (slight) downside to this is that the replays and highlights are speeded up to an almost comical level. Is there any way around this do you think? I quite like looking at the replays.

Fantastic settings scots777, thanks a lot. I can't believe the difference in quality. It's like going from normal TV to HD...! :BOP:

The only (slight) downside to this is that the replays and highlights are speeded up to an almost comical level. Is there any way around this do you think? I quite like looking at the replays.

never noticed that problem before, its usually people moaning about slow replays thats the problem,lol, try turning up the aniti aliising, thats bound to so slow everything down, lol.

yes, i use v-sync in all of my games (and in all previous pes titles) because i use lcd.

athlon II x4 635
4gb ddr3
gt 240 512mb ddr5
win7 64bit home premium

that's simply not the case.

fifa 11 and nba 2k11 are more demanding games and i run then almost at 70 fps without any single lag.

also pes 2011 demo worked like a charm on the same settings!

Both work great on my machines, but building on the experiences in PES 2010 where you could modify LOD via Kitserver by dragging all sliders to the right, I started experiencing the very same thing you've described after doing so, whereas on default options, no such stutter used to happen in the midfield.

The reason why other games don't do such is so simple, for they are not forced to those settings.

LOD is too much for you. Full stop.

again you are not right. i don't use kitserver. so far i use clean install of pes 2011.

and it cannot be the case because, like i said, demo worked excellent.

Well you've got problems building correlations. I'll help.

The very same thing you've experienced, stuttering in the midfield, happened to me when I overloaded my system with maximizing the LOD via Kitserver's sliders.

Yet in your case, it's not the Kitserver. It's the forcing of the options via gfx driver panel to smoothen out the graphics.

Better now ?

plzzzz can u tell me the best graphic setting for ATI cards becuse my laptop is an ati one unlike my pc.
sony vaio:
Windows 7 home premium x64
Intel core i3 2.26/2.30 ghz(TB technology),3 mb fsb 1333
4 gb ddr3 1066 bs
Ati radeon 5650 hd 1024 mb
display 15.6' full HD 1920x1080

hey guys i have ati 6880 and all full lod it is stuttering, so do i just go to that site and donwload the amd ati drivers?

yes download the latest drivers from amd website and then try, if the graphics are still stuttering then try and turn them down from full loAD to a lower setting.

Ok I've downloaded and installed the new nvidia geforce 285.62 drivers and played a couple of games.

First thing I've noticed is the game seems to play much faster even at -2. I put it up to +2 for a comparison and it seemed like they were playing in fast forward! Anyone else getting this or am I imagining things?

yes download the latest drivers from amd website and then try, if the graphics are still stuttering then try and turn them down from full loAD to a lower setting.

but this video card is supposed to be able to handle these games, WTF. Is there anything else i can do, stuttering is there on full lod for gameplay.

Are you using msi afterburner? If you are turn it off and run the game. I had stuttering and after closing afterburner pes11 ran as smooth as silk.

Back
Top Bottom