New Football Boots

noise said:
Has anyone got pics of the new chrome and blue total 90's or the new blue f50's? I saw them on ronaldinho and saviola at the new barca kit launch?

yeah i want pics too!

Evo said:
The new Nike Mercurial Vapour II Gold are avilable to buy now for £139.99 from ProDirect Soccer

pds002009441_zoom.jpg

lets be fair you've either got to be one hell of a player or a right prick to wear these down your local park!!!!!

noise said:
Has anyone got pics of the new chrome and blue total 90's or the new blue f50's? I saw them on ronaldinho and saviola at the new barca kit launch?

You saw it with your own eyes? or you saw a picture? If u saw a picture,then link it to us and I thought that Saviola is contracted to Adidas?

Na i saw a picture, and i meant saviola is wearin the blue f50's. 8)
Its on the new kits thread, with the rest of the barca pics. One of the last pages. Its a very small pic tho.

I'm not too sure about that but a chrome and blue model of the T903 would be superb.I know for sure that 2 more colours are out next season,White and Black and White and Gold T903.

I have it saved on my pc,I got it off the net sometime ago and my friend who works at nike here just confirmed they are gonna release it next season.

Can't you upload it somewhere and then paste the link? I know im askin alot here phrase! Don't worry if u cant! :mrgreen:

new preds that are coming out and a few pairs of mania that never made it to the UK

pulseredfg.jpg

maniascorgsg02.JPG

maniabluefg01.JPG

julien said:
two new ugly nike total 90 III:

nike-s-ho04-sportschuhe-308231-411-total-90-3-fg-fussballschuh.jpg

nike-s-ho04-sportschuhe-308229-102-air-zoom-total-90-3-fg-fussballschuh.jpg

The first boot is not the Total 90 3,its modelled after the authentic Total 90 3,its a downgrade boot,usually cheaper.The second boot was the one I was talking about.It will be released next season.

pete7stephens said:
new preds that are coming out and a few pairs of mania that never made it to the UK

pulseredfg.jpg

maniascorgsg02.JPG

maniabluefg01.JPG

The white manias with the red heel is supposedly to be women's but I have seen Kevin Kuranyi wore it once in a germany game.The blue manias are specially made for the japanese team players namely,Alex Santos and Miyamoto.

the white n red mania are mens, only out in germany, I just bought some on ebay! and yeah thats lego!!

them red pulse's are horrible!!!
i like the other pulse but there dont look right being all red with the famous red tongue

I thought it was rather pointless posting a 'New Balls Thread' so I am posting this picture here

Premiership Ball for next season (Replica)
0030000002262.jpg

The authentic version would be a royal blue and not with that tacky huge premiership logo...anyways,i heard the the official numbers font and badge of the EPL will be changed as there would be a new sponsor of sorts? Anyone can confirm this?

I think that the red pulse r nice. if u seen new we8 screenshots some of the players r wearin them!

phrase said:
anyways,i heard the the official numbers font and badge of the EPL will be changed as there would be a new sponsor of sorts? Anyone can confirm this?

i want to know this too. Reply someone who has info :-({|=

J.L said:
Nikes football boot design is much better and has been for about 5 years now, Adidas are nowhere near as good as they use to be the new Nike Vapours and Air Zoom 90 III are a hella of a lot better not just to look at but comfort wise aswell.

Well... not an Adidas fan here but I have to disagree. I play 7 a side soccer for more than a year now and had both brands of boots. Although the huge gap price (the adidas I bought were much more expensive than the nikes I had, both for turf) I must say the adidas (lunar turf) were much more reliable and "professional". Held more to the ground and seemed more resistant. The nikes seemed more like something to use for 3,4 months and then threw away.

is nike releasing their new total 90s with blades on the bottom anytime soon?? and what tyoe of studs\cleats are best for real hard ground??

Back
Top Bottom