New Football Boots

can someone tell me what boots does majeta kezman wear?

crazynutter said:
the white n red manias are called top scorer supposedly given to the top scorer over in germany

just got my pair thru the post! The r quality, cant wait to wear them this season!!

New colour Adidas F50

AdidasF50grey-black.jpg

AdidasF50grey-black2.jpg

AdidasF50grey-black4.jpg

AdidasF50grey-black5.jpg

Vapor II Red v AZT 90 III White/Red

Ok I just bought the both of them but 1 is gonna be for my m8...... I am loving the vapours II red so far but its abit tight but perfect length wise but apparently over time these shud fit perfectly but also the AZT 90 III fit perfectly but to me the soles seem very flat and not contoured at all, while still feeling exteremly comfortable.

I play in attacking midfield as a playmaker, holding up the ball, wee dinks over the top etc but also play a wide right role, as a direct winger using my pace and dribbling skills.......so Im not too sure which 1s to go for!!!

I cud always keep both for each position lol
but i aint got that much muny!!!

Any advice???

Peace
Ty

new design on f50 already!! they only been out half a season!!!

they are out about a year or maybe more now

I dunno if its just me or not, but i dont think the f50+'s are great

I got news that Nike will stop making the Zoom Total 90 3s' after they release the white and gold version of it.Proffessional players complained that the boot was uncomfortable after long usage and it gave them blisters,therefore condeming the Total 90 3 as a total failure.The new project that Nike are working on are loosely based on combining the Tiempo Premiers and Vapors into a totally new revolutionary boot.Word has it that Ronaldinho is currently testing out the prototype.Voila...so,if any of our spanish frens here saw Ronaldinho in training,do care to look at his feet to catch a glimpse...it might be blacked out though.

I believe Totti described using the Total 90 III as 'like playing on boiling sand'. You'd think they would have tested them out really...

foxrocks said:
I believe Totti described using the Total 90 III as 'like playing on boiling sand'. You'd think they would have tested them out really...

they always looked a little heavy/clumpy (if thats a word)
thats why i bought the total 90s II instead, plus there were half price aswell , lol ;)

just bought me a pair of these aswell for SG
ni_schuh_117353-014.jpg

The total 90 2 is a superb boot...thats why we can still see some players in Euro 04 still using it.I'm sure that if Nike hadnt had their way of making their pro models to use the Total 90 3,the pros would definitely still be using Total 90 2.Remember Figo during a warm up match against some team before Euro 04 starts,he wore the Total 90 3 for the kickoff and changed back to Total 90 2 for the second half.

Thats not big at all!

I take a size 11 usually but maybe 11 and a half depending on the boots [i have the vapours in red and they are a small enough fit]

Look for them on ebay cheap, or else try prodirectsoccer.com

they look alrite. be interested seein more pics soon.

have u seen the japanese exclusives in that forum?

Jx3TrxHgJpWrk.JPG

Jx3TrxHgJpNvs.JPG

Jx3TrxHgJpBkk.JPG

AND!!!

NEW ADIDAS PREDATOR PULSION 2 TRX SG

Tentative release early 1st quarter 2005

(It has a relief of Beckhams fingerprint as you can see on the lateral side of the boot)

a5_1.JPG

new vapours 2 come soon as well if not been posted before

nike-fussballschuhe-mercurial-vapor-f5-307756-412-a.jpg

(january 2005)

nike-fussballschuhe-mercurial-vapor-f5-307756-801.jpg

(april 2005)

yeah your right. and i really like that colour of the beckhams boots aswell.

i wana know when the edd fingerprinted boots are out? (cant believe beckham is advertised to this extreme)

another colour to the beckham one

68_1.JPG

i realise now coz they call the cheaper pulse boot pulsion. (without striped bottom)

this is also Adidas Predator Pulsion 2 TRX HG

I don't think those other boots i posted earlier are becoming a joint model with the Air Zoom Total 90. I don't think they are going to stop making the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III.
Firstly Nike have spent so much advertising these boots and i doubt they are going to 'pull' the design of them and scrap them.
Secondly I translated

Das neue "Sondermodell" NIKE AIR LEGEND FG-E in white aus der Tiempo Series ist limitiert.

Komplett aus extrem weichem Känguruleder. Neuartie, kontuierte Leiste sowie aussen liegende Fersenkappe.
Sichtbares Zoom AIR.

to

The new "special model" NIKE AIR PUTTING FG-E into white from the
Tiempo Series is limited.

Completely from extremely soft Kaenguruleder. Neuartie, kontuierte border as well as outside lying heel cap.
Visible zoom shot AIR.

Which reveals it isn't a model which will take over the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III

Finally I have seen new colours of the Nike Air Zoom Total 90 III

nike-fussnallschuhe-air-zoom%20total-90-3-f5-308931-102.jpg

nike-fussnallschuhe-air-zoom%20total-90-3-f5-308229-002.jpg

edd - I quite like the colour of the 'fingerprint' predators but i believe David Beckham has taken his Adidas advertising too far. I think they will be released as a Predator Pulse Model.

what's the deal with the spiderman footwear? and the nike boots. patent-leather shoes? where are the normal football shoes gone for christ's sake?

Back
Top Bottom