New Football Boots

S

stesh

I was just wondering what everyone thinks of their new boots?
Adidas =

pds002001400_main.jpg

and Nike =

2.jpg

What do you think?

i agree totally with you there, i think nike have taken a massive step backwards in boot design

I have the 'old' preds now in gunmetal, there good but they seem to come loose after a while, hopefully Adidas have corrected this problem

I like both of the shoes at the start of the thread, but the last few adidas pics looked a little ugly.

while we are here - anyone know the cheapest site to get Adidas Predators, and other boots? (live in USA if that matters).

The new Nike boots are the absolute ugliest boots, ever. Those boots, combined with their new kits form the ugliest piece of retro-garbage ever seen by human eyes.

Adidas wins.
Puma too :P

daikirai said:
The new Nike boots are the absolute ugliest boots, ever. Those boots, combined with their new kits form the ugliest piece of retro-garbage ever seen by human eyes.

Adidas wins.

Spot on! These are terrible attempts by nike. WTF are those total 90 boots meant to be?

daikirai said:

Adidas wins.

Agree!

I just don't know what nike's fastenation is with circles.

They are gonna look like moving targets when they are running around! lol. Hopefully the new vapours will be better than he new total 90's, anyone got any pictures of them?

Does anyone know what boots Jay Jay is wearing now? He was wearing them in the African Cup of Nations

Both awful, the adidas boots look like some sort of pastry as mentioned above by Professor Nutmeg. Jermaine Pennant's new boots are class!

They look similar but i think they are slightly different, Jay Jay's look class

If they are Reebok which i think they are, as he used to wear the old silver/black ones, Why isnt giggs wearing them? I have also noticed Anelka is wearing the same as Jay Jay.

I really like the new colour for the Vapours II But is it just me or do the new total 90's look like them old ganster shoes with a different colour toe cap?..... ok just me then! lol I hate the new total 90's
Where did you get the pics from?

Back
Top Bottom